The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Do you have any need for a defensive minded central midfielder, comfortable on the ball and plenty of experience?

With a horrendous injury record? We've got Scott Robertson, thanks all the same.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Do you have any need for a defensive minded central midfielder, comfortable on the ball and plenty of experience?

I'll be seething if Millar goes to Raith, although admittedly considerably less seething than I'd be if he went to a Championship club other than Morton.

17 hours ago, Enigma said:

With all due respect there's no way Callahan is good enough for Hearts, or any other 'top 6' side. He'll sign a two year deal, play less than 10 games before signing for the Pars or Livi.

Spot on,he,ll be floundering in their development team/ reserves 

Edited by Rovers_Lad

UEFA Cup patter in the programme is class. I'd only ever heard about it off my Dad before, never actually seen it before. Someone can let me know what the result of the match was that day...
Rovers really need to stop letting guys leave because they support the club. It's not being a dick, it's a business transaction.

Why has the programme content come up again? You're the 2nd Dunfy to mention it.

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Where have you heard this mate?

Is he not a striker?

With Buchanan, Spence, Osei, Court and Vaughan that can play there...it would be so Rovers to bring in a striker when we only have 2 first team CM's :lol:

Just shit going around from deadline day according to a couple of people at hibs end.

He's a midfielder. 

2 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Where have you heard this mate?

Is he not a striker?

With Buchanan, Spence, Osei, Court and Vaughan that can play there...it would be so Rovers to bring in a striker when we only have 2 first team CM's :lol:

Wiki, I know not the greatest in terms of accurate info, has him as a midfielder. Never heard of him but mentions he made his debut in their 3-2 win against us last season. 

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Wiki, I know not the greatest in terms of accurate info, has him as a midfielder. Never heard of him but mentions he made his debut in their 3-2 win against us last season. 

He's a tremendous prospect. 

Midfielder

Just shit going around from deadline day according to a couple of people at hibs end.
  He's a midfielder. 

Cheers. In that case, could be a decent signing if it was to happen then. He's very highly rated at Hibs I'm sure..