The New Raith Rovers Thread

Can't say I found it thrilling losing a midfielder and hoping our board decided not to stand in Lewis Vaughan's way when any sort of bid came in. Zanatta could be a good signing, but it seems a bit of a stop gap. Ideally we'll complete the signing of Herron today, and then work from there.

In all honesty, I'm just wanting to get on to the Ayr game next week.

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

There we are, ladies and gentlemen; boycott this farce of a tournament and save the club money. Do the right thing. 

I say we offer Ross Co a cut of the gate represented by the season ticket holders present, but  only if they can bring anything resembling a sizable travelling support (eg >100 fans)

At least take out the U20s.

Agreed. It's like they've thought 'how can we make this tournament even more diddy?'

Add Premiership U-20s teams was the answer. Fair play, it has now moved to a new level of diddiness. No danger I'm going to see us play Ross County u-20.

Herron should be a good signing, especially if we manage to somehow keep him fit. Adds another body into the middle and hopefully he'll add a bit of creativity into midfield. 

The lesson for next season should be, don't include the challenge cup as part of a season ticket so we're not propping up teams like Brora during midweek games where they're not going to bring any fans. It's nobodies fault, just an oversight.