The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

My blood pressure is so high I fear I may have an embolism.

Shirt and tie pressed (rovers tie)....suit dusted down (Dark Blue of course) shoes polished.....ready for hospitality.....this week has been longer than four weeks offshore.....

15 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Anyone else got the fear

I'm surprisingly calm, I think I've been resigned to the playoffs for so long that it's a pleasant surprise to have it in our own hands and almost feels like we are playing with house money.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Anyone else got the fear

Not now, the nerves were jangling more during the second half of the alloa game than now.

The conversation with other parents on the school run has been cautiously enthusiastic for a change though :)

I'm surprisingly calm, I think I've been resigned to the playoffs for so long that it's a pleasant surprise to have it in our own hands and almost feels like we are playing with house money.
In a way it does, but if we end up in the play offs after this it'll be soul destroying.

Good luck today lads, without trying to come across as patronising as f**k, Raith are a good wee club (Which has always had the potential to become a big club IMO) whilst Ayr are scummy b*****ds. Plus, Barry Smith > Ian McCall.