The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Started last season well until he got injured. 

Looked totally bereft of confidence when he came back in but I reckon there's a 'keeper in there. 

Aye,  after the injury he wasn't the same.

My wife still thought he was great although this probably had nothing to do with his ability as a keeper.

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Aaron Lennox, talk to me Rovers fans!

80F89E7F-2A6C-4C33-9ACE-B8E802CFA09A.thumb.jpeg.c5ad297a1e707b5fa69c3120a0c6d585.jpeg

Top bloke, decent keeper, desperately unlucky with injuries while with us.  Wish him all the best and genuinely hope he does you proud.

7 hours ago, Wardy said:

Horrendous luck with injuries, but we beat the Pars a couple of seasons ago while he was in goal with basically a broken arm. :lol: 

I reckon if he played the whole season last time out he wouldn’t have been released. We’ve had really bad luck with Goalkeepers since Ryan Stevenson left...

FTFY

:thumsup2

I was hoping we’d sign Cammy Ballantyne after his spell at Montrose, while I presumed Lewis Milne would never get another full time deal again.

I see we’re now linked with Milne, while Ballantyne is apparently joining Dumbarton. Great.
At least we'll have more Lewises than they will, and that's what counts.

1 hour ago, Wee Jockie said:
1 hour ago, Scottydog said:
Hi wee thicky, they let you oot again son?

I think the pbrase is lexically challenged. That is, for the Kirkcaldy knuckle draggers, youhave an extremely limited vocabulary

Cheers for amply proving my point as it seems you haven’t even learned to spell or use the space bar yet. Up yer game a wee bit thickly there ye go son.

kudos though for using “vocabulary “ in your post, that’s at least 2 more syllables than your usual offerings.

Edited by Scottydog

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I was hoping we’d sign Cammy Ballantyne after his spell at Montrose, while I presumed Lewis Milne would never get another full time deal again.

I see we’re now linked with Milne, while Ballantyne is apparently joining Dumbarton. Great.

Two weeks ago the FFP had us linked with Willo Flood and Joe Cardle. This week it's Lewis Milne and Nathan Flanagan....

Two weeks ago the FFP had us linked with Willo Flood and Joe Cardle. This week it's Lewis Milne and Nathan Flanagan....
To continue the downward spiral get set for a FFP exclusive this week revealing that McHattie will feature as a trialist in the friendly matches and that a deal will be on the table if he comes through them unscathed.

Regarding the Lewis Milne rumour? decent player imo , as for new signings what are the Rovers supposed to do when reportedly only selling 500 season tickets so far half of last years total we can only afford what finances dictate or do most people think we should be spending money we don’t have? Maybe if the other 500 renewed there season tickets again we wouldn’t be having this debate

Good luck to Lewis Milne when the move is completed. Part of our title winning team so nothing but respect for him as he was big addition in January and scored some important goals. Hope he takes the opportunity to shine being full time as long as it’s not when he visits Links Park again.

2 hours ago, basher brash said:

Regarding the Lewis Milne rumour? decent player imo , as for new signings what are the Rovers supposed to do when reportedly only selling 500 season tickets so far half of last years total we can only afford what finances dictate or do most people think we should be spending money we don’t have? Maybe if the other 500 renewed there season tickets again we wouldn’t be having this debate

Maybe if we hadn't retained our failure of a manager more would've renewed. I know that's the reason I haven't and won't renew.

47 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Maybe if we hadn't retained our failure of a manager more would've renewed. I know that's the reason I haven't and won't renew.

That’s your choice Ro Sham Bo , Personally I’m a Raith Rovers support not a Barry smith supporter so I’ll be there backing the team not the manager , supporters with your mind set are damaging the club rightly or wrongly however  nor am i criticising you or your fellow supporters as it’s up to each individual if they wish or even afford to renew 

That’s your choice Ro Sham Bo , Personally I’m a Raith Rovers support not a Barry smith supporter so I’ll be there backing the team not the manager , supporters with your mind set are damaging the club rightly or wrongly however  nor am i criticising you or your fellow supporters as it’s up to each individual if they wish or even afford to renew 

You aren’t criticising him but you are claiming that he’s damaging the club? :lol: