The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, zicoromaines said:
frank might speak a lot of nonsense but he has a point about a load of you on here. It is a clique who shoot everyone down if they don’t agree with you. Usually using words like utterly and absolutely and adding a few swear words in here and there and hoping their pals with give them little green dots lol
That hank Scorpio guy tells everyone he isn’t setting foot in Starks park again until Goodwillie and directors are gone, looking for attention…..all his buddies commend him. The next week he is giving opinions on our game he is at, same people all happy to hear it. What a sad individual, at least he feels loved by his little group on here that hopefully people don’t think speak for the majority of rovers support, it’s  just the dozen or so of the saddos on this site!
please thumb me down because it gives me pleasure to know the idiots in their little online make believe land are,what’s the word they all use? Seething? Lol get a life

Frank's just a p***k. Always has been and always will be. Full of shit 100% of the time. To come and cry clique because people disagree with you is genuinely pathetic. State a reasoned argument and people will back you. This isn't a one club platform. It's the biggest football forum in the country ffs.

I don’t come on here to read about other clubs unless we are playing them. I haven’t cried clique because anyone disagrees with me,most people do. I’ve been around long enough not to care about that lol.What you say is a good point about about size of the forum, that makes it a shame that a select few internet accounts on here might represent our fan base to people who follow other sides. The clique as I said are the ones who post thousands of times, rarely disagree with each other and if they do it’s all okay and fun but are quick to insult, swear and generally shoot down a less regular poster with a slightly different outlook to their own. I thought that’s what forums like this were for, opinions and having the right to air it, seems if you are a rovers fan you aren’t allowed to do that lol doesn’t bother me personally, just find it sad and it ruins things for others

1 hour ago, zicoromaines said:

I don’t come on here to read about other clubs unless we are playing them. I haven’t cried clique because anyone disagrees with me,most people do. I’ve been around long enough not to care about that lol.What you say is a good point about about size of the forum, that makes it a shame that a select few internet accounts on here might represent our fan base to people who follow other sides. The clique as I said are the ones who post thousands of times, rarely disagree with each other and if they do it’s all okay and fun but are quick to insult, swear and generally shoot down a less regular poster with a slightly different outlook to their own. I thought that’s what forums like this were for, opinions and having the right to air it, seems if you are a rovers fan you aren’t allowed to do that lol doesn’t bother me personally, just find it sad and it ruins things for others

Damn it, they’re onto us…who forgot to change the password last month?

6 hours ago, grumswall said:
6 hours ago, zicoromaines said:
frank might speak a lot of nonsense but he has a point about a load of you on here. It is a clique who shoot everyone down if they don’t agree with you. Usually using words like utterly and absolutely and adding a few swear words in here and there and hoping their pals with give them little green dots lol
That hank Scorpio guy tells everyone he isn’t setting foot in Starks park again until Goodwillie and directors are gone, looking for attention…..all his buddies commend him. The next week he is giving opinions on our game he is at, same people all happy to hear it. What a sad individual, at least he feels loved by his little group on here that hopefully people don’t think speak for the majority of rovers support, it’s  just the dozen or so of the saddos on this site!
please thumb me down because it gives me pleasure to know the idiots in their little online make believe land are,what’s the word they all use? Seething? Lol get a life

Frank's just a p***k. Always has been and always will be. Full of shit 100% of the time. To come and cry clique because people disagree with you is genuinely pathetic. State a reasoned argument and people will back you. This isn't a one club platform. It's the biggest football forum in the country ffs.

Dry your eyes you absolute bellend it's always been the same a bunch of sad individuals who all gang up together if their bias not to mention pathetic opinions are challenged.  The vast majority of Rovers fans could do without dickheads like you turning up to Starks. 

6 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

Typical snowflake

10 hours ago, grumswall said:
11 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

Shite. No, "utter" shite. It's not so much as what is said as who says it.

12 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

What a weirdo. Being as up to date with my posting history as you are, please point me in the direction of where I said I wouldn’t be back til the directors were gone? The line for me was Goodwillie not playing for us. Had he stayed, as it looked like he would after the double down, then I wouldn’t have been back. Since then, I’ve chosen to accept the board’s apology and their insistence that we would see change in the near future.

Please do try to not make a riproaring c**t of yourself. 

Can we stop the bloody infighting, there’s enough shite going on in the world without all this. We support the same club, we’re all angry about the situation we’re in. Getting rid of the people that sanctioned this signing need to go. But all that takes time. This divisive attacking each other really has to stop. Why is it always only Rovers fan that hate each other. We all have opinions, some daft, some awesome. We’re all in it together. The players need us backing them. 

Yea, that sounds like birthday caird pish eh!!🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Saturday was my first match back. It was good to see a lot of the folk I wouldn't see away from Stark's. It's a decision each person has to make themselves. 

I've heard through the grapevine the club will be looking to potentially set up a group for season ticket holders to have their say. Folk like myself aren't members of the 200 club, Rovers Down South etc so it would offer an opportunity to at least have an outlet. 

Surely that only matters if the club then listen and give a a rats arse though? 

It's not like there wasn't opposition before the signing, the fans had made there opinion well known to the SLO, the board and McGlynn just absolutely chinned them off. 

A club sounds all well and good, but you'd be as good as setting fire to the notes afterwards for however much your current board would care about it. 

20 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

It will pass the time until mad vlad blows us off the face of the planet.

He’s off his bloody rocker if he thinks the Ukrainians will submit. They’re literally laughing at him. 

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

I wonder if the Ginger Dwarf will have anything to say to the nation about it this time, now that her pal Val is out the picture...

^^ Another absolute loser who fucking hates women. 

Seems like you're furious a woman has dared call out that she was raped, are furious that a woman is First Minster, are furious that a female First Minister has called out Raith on signed a rapist and are furious that a female author has called out Raith on signing a rapist.

Just now, renton said:

It overall might be the best way of getting him out without costing us too much if the move became permanent in the Summer.

As far as it goes it's about as good as it gets for Raith in the current situation. You'd imagine Clyde will have taken some of the hit with regards to wages. 

Likewise if you're Clyde and Goodwillie you're laughing, Clyde get 60k and his wages covered, Goodwillie gets a pay rise. 

What a utterly hideous situation all round. 

10 minutes ago, renton said:

It overall might be the best way of getting him out without costing us too much if the move became permanent in the Summer.

Agreed. 

I still maintain that if the club volunteers hadn't stepped down like they did, Goodwillie would be playing for the club. They rendered it unviable and action had to be taken. You can ignore the sponsors going and you can ignore the press; you can't just ignore the club's functions grinding to a halt. 

Clyde don't have that. He played for five years and it was all fine for them, so no-one is going to do something like that. 

Clyde get £50k in the bank for a month of not having him and then get him back with presumably subsidised wages. A further complete minter for our gormless BoD. 

Edited by Michael W