The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Rover the Moon said:

Greg McEwan definitely away. He’s even deleted his tweet about joining Rovers a few weeks ago.

Not surprised given his reputation in a similar role at Hibs. Seemed to be universally disliked.

Bit strange that’s he’s left already I did see a rumour on twitter that one of the directors fucked up a deal for the north stand might’ve been him maybe? We would have to find a new commercial director soon 

8 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Frees up a wage or at least part of a wage. He's zero use of he's in the stand or on the bench unfit. 

He'd be zero use to a club on loan if he's in the stand or on the bench... 

8 minutes ago, Raithie said:

He'd be zero use to a club on loan if he's in the stand or on the bench... 

Maybe he's struggling with fulltime training, maybe a part time club could take him and he could adjust his weekly training. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Ross was injured again, or recovering from his injuries last season. It also wouldn't surprise me if he's not in the managers plans and is offloaded. He's not been great since signing on here, a few flashes here and there, but you'd not miss him if he was gone.

3 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Ross was injured again, or recovering from his injuries last season. It also wouldn't surprise me if he's not in the managers plans and is offloaded. He's not been great since signing on here, a few flashes here and there, but you'd not miss him if he was gone.

Fairly sure he's still trying to recover from his injury issues from last season. 

Yeah the commercial side started great guns. Then we're suddenly putting out a tweet to sponsor the North stand, the digital equivalent of putting a card in a shop window. 

I'm also surprised the website hasn't had an overhaul yet. 

As for the squad surprised to see so many missing from today. 

Just now, pub car king said:

Yeah the commercial side started great guns. Then we're suddenly putting out a tweet to sponsor the North stand, the digital equivalent of putting a card in a shop window. 

It's 5 missing, right? Dubrowksi and Hamilton for already known non football related reasons. Ross seemingly non fit so it's really Scott Brown and Dylan Corr that we don't know about?

25 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Here comes the Commercial genius 

Twitter connections went through the roof after the Liam Dock contract, make sense to push advertising and sponsorship opportunities through the same channels