The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

We might see some Scottish flags at Las Palmas games next season. I’d love to go to these friendlies

Tenerife and Las Palmas have a derby, and Tenerife fans tend to take saltires to games. Not sure how serious they are about it, but I'd say just stick with the away kit if you can. 

In the short term, having Millen & Brown back for the start of the league season is pivotal.

Hamilton & Connolly are clearly players you’d want to be able to consider selecting but the former pair are actively forcing you to play players wholesale out of position in their absence.

Matthews coming back strengthens the squad no end & one can only hope Ethan Ross maintains an injury free run through the season, for his own sake if nothing else.

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

It's rough because we all know there's definitely a player with Ross if he can be fit but we see so little of him due to these chronic issues. Can't imagine how frustrating it must be for the lad himself. 

You’re right, we have enough injury problems within the squad. We simply can’t afford to keep spending the astronomical medical bills and get absolutely no return on the asset. He can get a gig anywhere because there is a player in Ethan Ross, unfortunately he won’t do it here.

Looking to the friendly proposition for next season, it will be in the last 3 weeks of June.  Scottish Championship playoff final is 1st weekend in June.  La Liga finished last weekend in May.

So anytime between 10th and 30th June.....

Hope they announce a date soon so I can get booked up.  A week/10 days in Gran Canaria, and a Rovers away game in Europe to look forward to.

Bliss.

2 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Bought the away top this morning. 1st top I've bought since RemembeR. Followed anecdotal advice here to go up a size and it's a wee bit big. Might ask to change it down 1.

It's even better in the flesh, by the way.

That sounds like too much bother. Just eat and drink more.