The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Good win tonight but definitely most pleasing was seeing big Jack bag a brace and a few lads get some minutes under there belts , shout out to young Callum getting an assist and 45 mins under his belt, if anyone who was there how did he play?

A couple of nervous touches earlier on but seemed to fit in well. It did help that Hamilton were down to 10 men for most of the 2nd half as that reduced some of the pressure.

14 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

That's up to you & you've every right to do that.

Charge home fans whatever you want but away fans shouldn't be railroaded into subsidising your future fanbase.

Dunfermline's under 12s got in free as well.

I agree that £24 is steep for Championship football, but I also think £15 for a 13 year old at East End is steep.

Edited by Specky Ginger

Comfortable win in the end.Don’t think it would’ve been that way if Hamilton had kept 11 men on the park.

Hamilton (Jack) looked good throughout-winnng headers,hold up play and 2 different goals.

Every other player had a solid performance.

Vaughan carrying an injury?Didn’t take much part in pre game warm up and didn’t warm up at all during game?

7 hours ago, Been going too long said:

Good win tonight but definitely most pleasing was seeing big Jack bag a brace and a few lads get some minutes under there belts , shout out to young Callum getting an assist and 45 mins under his belt, if anyone who was there how did he play?

About like you’d expect with an inexperienced young player. Position was a bit suspect now and then, missed a few assignments, showed good ball skills and was look not particularly intimidated. Really didn’t face too much of a concerted push as the Accies were down to 10 within 8 minutes of Hannah coming on. Reminded me a lot of Masson’s early efforts, decently composed and needing some coaching, but Dick was working him through the game. Masson looked much more composed than his last start (but had to come off at the half for an early flaring niggle) so with Corr coming back and Masson looking capable, I’m not sure the management team will be looking to add another CB unless Watson is much worse than we thought.

Meanwhile, any idea where McGill was tonight? If Masson is now a bit questionable for the Pars match, McGill becomes a much more important piece.

Edited by TxRover