The New Raith Rovers Thread

10 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

If this was for real, you'd think it would be mentioned in their Premiership thread

Aye that’s true, but the bit that kind of says to me that it’s bullshit, is that their manager contacted rovers to buy him in January when they could get him for free in summer 🤷‍♂️

38 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Aye that’s true, but the bit that kind of says to me that it’s bullshit, is that their manager contacted rovers to buy him in January when they could get him for free in summer 🤷‍♂️

Not unheard-of. A nominal fee now is more than a club gets in the summer as there is no development fee. We would be mad to accept that regardless though, Easton being here is much more important to us.

8 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Showing your age mate 😉

Gone are the old Rovers songs. So without giving my age away, which is old 😂

So what ever happened to '

They call us Raith Rovers

The talk of the North

We come fae Kirkcaldy

Just over the Forth

We drink all your whisky

And Newcastle brown

The Rovers boys are in town?

Or 'Sweet Molly Malone'

You never hear them being sung anymore

Edited by MICMAC

7 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

It's a no mark Twitter account trying to link their club to excite their fans. 

That’s no way to talk about Liam’s RaithFanMedia account 🙄

Rovers and Dundee will be talking re Shaun Byrne.

could be something like, Raith want Shaun Byrne permanently, Dundee said ideal swap for Easton.

Rovers said no so Dundee made offer direct.

3 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

That’s no way to talk about Liam’s RaithFanMedia account 🙄

Rovers and Dundee will be talking re Shaun Byrne.

could be something like, Raith want Shaun Byrne permanently, Dundee said ideal swap for Easton.

Rovers said no so Dundee made offer direct.

That ain’t my account I just follow it who knows who runs that account 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, spot on said:

Not giving them a single penny any sooner than I have to 

Sod it, just bought mine. Rather give them the money early than get stuck with a seat out by the touchline. 

Also, nice to see them just opening up the whole stand straight away rather than the section-by-section nonsense they did the last time. 
Hopefully United will take heed for the next away game also!

Edited by stevoraith

During Saturday’s victory at East End Park, a Thistle supporter suffered burns to his jacket and damage to his seat caused by a pyrotechnic device allegedly thrown from elsewhere in the away end.

MESSAGE TO ALL FANS – SUPPORTER SAFETY | Partick Thistle FC (ptfc.co.uk)

53 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Sod it, just bought mine. Rather give them the money early than get stuck with a seat out by the touchline. 

Also, nice to see them just opening up the whole stand straight away rather than the section-by-section nonsense they did the last time. 
Hopefully United will take heed for the next away game also!

Hope the young team let everyone know where they plan on sitting. I was sitting behind them at the game last week and plenty people complaining about standing up, I personally didn’t mind but a few others were getting themselves all worked up over it 

On 18/12/2023 at 18:36, Broken Algorithms said:

It's completely unsurprising that there's rumours in the United fans they're skint yet looking to bring in Simon Murray (who is still getting game time for County). 

As for us, it's a statement full of realism from Barrowman. Far too many people think no news means we're sleeping on the job. More than happy to see who Murray and Potter have in mind. 

Murray has apparently fallen out with adams

36 minutes ago, Offshore Rover said:

Hope the young team let everyone know where they plan on sitting. I was sitting behind them at the game last week and plenty people complaining about standing up, I personally didn’t mind but a few others were getting themselves all worked up over it 

Aye, we were in the same section but next to the aisle on the right so it didn’t affect us as much as those on the left but it was still pretty annoying. 
If you want to stand, buy tickets for the back of the stand.