The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

Not surprised bud, bene is a decent lad and Chris Hamilton was straight on calling it out that night , won’t be forgotten 👏🏻

13 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Nice work by rovers there, still only 1 arrest or have anymore of the little p***ks been collared?

Apparently their names were plastered all over twitter at one point, hopefully all get what they deserve. 

I'm not sure the police were ever likely to give a running commentary with regards to arrests tbf. I'd imagine your best bet will be waiting a few months and the courier will give a detailed run down, hopefully. 

There were allot of names getting chucked around but likewise I seen a few posts from others who were saying that names mentioned weren't involved. While it'd probably be easier to just assume everyone in the group photo was in on it, I'm not sure if that's actually the case. It'll take time for the police to figure it all out, not sure what the CCTV is like at the bus stop. 

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Brilliant from the Rovers 👏

FWIW Bene has offered to meet the young lad as well.

Bene is a top man. 

I contacted him to ask if he'd film a wee birthday message for my pal at work and he went over and above. 

I'd spoken to him now and again previous to that and always had a high opinion of him and he only galvanised that thought. 

Edited by Ebanda's Handyman Services

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Guess it was the best choice with him figuratively getting overwhelmed game after game. The experience is good, but losing by huge margins because you’re playing behind an assemblage of jobbers and children just isn’t the experience you want. Plus, it saves a scramble by doing in the window in case Kev isn’t bouncing back quickly.

8 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Playing today

Yea, looks a 4-2-3-1 as well with O’Reilly and Murray. Really hope IM didn’t make a big mistake playing Kev on Tuesday!

Reckon he’ll be fine for next week.

Happy with that team.At least McNeil’s been getting some game time recently.

Not surprised Hamilton is on the bench-nothing to do with form,for a guy who’s had his injury problems no harm in giving him a bit of a rest.

4 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Reckon he’ll be fine for next week.

Happy with that team.At least McNeil’s been getting some game time recently.

Not surprised Hamilton is on the bench-nothing to do with form,for a guy who’s had his injury problems no harm in giving him a bit of a rest.

I thought he looked a bit off stride Tuesday, almost like something was bothering him a little. Just not absolutely fluid when he ran. Anyone else think that?

Heard this a couple of times.Folk saying his lack of celebrations.

Nothing in it for me.Had a decent burst into the box in 1st half-just wouldn’t open up for him.Didn’t win as many balls in air as usual going forward,but always adds a bit defensively.

Lots of hard minutes,that illness as well-hopefully wee rest today and all good.

3 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Heard this a couple of times.Folk saying his lack of celebrations.

Nothing in it for me.Had a decent burst into the box in 1st half-just wouldn’t open up for him.Didn’t win as many balls in air as usual going forward,but always adds a bit defensively.

Lots of hard minutes,that illness as well-hopefully wee rest today and all good.

He’ll be a huge miss in the air at the back on set pieces, hope it doesn’t bite us.

1 minute ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

Good to see Watson on the pitch again 👍

20240106_144644.jpg

Is that what he looks like? Actually, how’s he moving in warmups? It was supposedly a knee clean out.