The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

A lot being said on the Dunfermline thread about our finances again. I do take little notice from fans who allowed their chairman to borrow 10 mil. I will take more notice to Barrowman and Potters recent interviews where they touched on finance player deals etc.

If we are getting Rudden on loan and losing Gullan who we signed from Hibs and no doubt has had increases built into his wages then I don't think there will be a big difference in wages. It also doesn't say we will take on 100% of Ruddens wages.

Maybe the Pars should have looked to bring Gullan in, there is a good player in there. 

The only reason for Raith chat on our thread is because one of your lot went there stirring the shit and got the reaction he desperately wanted.

5 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

The only reason for Raith chat on our thread is because one of your lot went there stirring the shit and got the reaction he desperately wanted.

And yet again you feel the need to come on here. To be fair it's an easy reaction to get. 

6 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

And yet again you feel the need to come on here. To be fair it's an easy reaction to get. 

Multiclub forums tend to work that way neebur

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Welcome to P&B. 

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

I would play a 352 formation.

A back three of Watson, Brown, Murray

A midfield 3 at the moment of Byrne, Turner, Vaughan, 2 out wide Smith and Mullin as Smith as pace and Mullin can put in a decent cross with Hamilton and Rudden up front. Easton is a great player for us and is a game changer but won't track back enough. Stanton would obviously have to come back into the team probably for Turner, but could replace Vaughan. 

Having said all that more likely to be a 4 1 4 1 or 4 1 3 2. I just think with 1 holding leaves gaps in midfield. 

Smiths had 2 good games on the left side/wing back against Livi and Pars

2 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

I was starting to think “who’s left to induct now” to be honest. 

Maybe time to make it less frequent- maybe once every five years or something like that?

HoF has been brilliant but this is spot on. Would rather it stayed at genuine club legends level than risking it being watered down by having to induct every year. 

40 minutes ago, FitbaSupporter said:

HoF has been brilliant but this is spot on. Would rather it stayed at genuine club legends level than risking it being watered down by having to induct every year. 

Change it to a yearly honors and team awards event, with HoF as necessary.

I'd go with the following for my 11;

Dabrowski 

Corr       Watson      Murray

Brown  Byrne

Turner    Stanton     Smith

Hamilton  Rudden 

I think Lewy and Easton are off the boil at the moment. We would have an insane bench with options all over the park.