The New Raith Rovers Thread

50 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Can only assume the person running the Raith seniors account is having a good wee chuckle to themselves. 

Its Twitter/X usage at its finest, post something vague and let people run with it. 

Anyone else on the Ross County mailing list after buying tickets last month and unable to unsubscribe!?

Got a mail this morning with no unsubscribe link, the previous emails the unsubscribe link didn’t work….

Don’t really just want to block the address in case I want to buy tickets from them again!

3 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Anyone else on the Ross County mailing list after buying tickets last month and unable to unsubscribe!?

Got a mail this morning with no unsubscribe link, the previous emails the unsubscribe link didn’t work….

Don’t really just want to block the address in case I want to buy tickets from them again!

I’ve just been trying to figure out how to unsubscribe today after their email about Ross County leisure wear.  No thanks.

1 hour ago, SanStarko said:

I’ve just been trying to figure out how to unsubscribe today after their email about Ross County leisure wear.  No thanks.

Sure the last one I had a couple of weeks ago about season tickets had an unsubscribe link, can only assume it's worked as I haven't seen anything since.

10 hours ago, MICMAC said:

I see Partick have signed Dan MacKay now as well as Ashcroft. Them and Ayr intend to push hard for the title by the looks of it.

I don't think Ayr will be involved in the title run. Couple of good signings, but worth noting Oakley wasn't always as prolific as he was at Morton, no guarantee he'll go on to have a great season for them.

Early signs are Thistle and Raith will go for the title, Livi could have an impact too but I think it'll be the first two named who are the real contenders.

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

Same.  I've emailed them to ask how to unsubscribe.

2 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Evaluated Irish Premier as between Scottish Championship and Premiership from week to week…where have I heard that before…

21 hours ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Good signing for us? Admittedly I only really seen him in the playoff games, and he done well, raw as expected with his age and lack of game time, but Imrie gets a tune out of players like this. 

I would say Corr will be a good signing for you. He’s got a lot of potential, and did a fair enough job for us when needed. His early injury last year knocked him out of the squad until literally after Christmas, and may way have coloured IM’s decision making as he hadn’t seen much of him early days. When he was finally given a run out, he did a few things you’d expect from a young player, but he didn’t look out of place. Did he sign for a year, or longer?

20 hours ago, SerieA said:

Is he still under contract with Fulham for another year? Read his contract was until June 2024 then elsewhere June 2025

19 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

He has disappeared from the Northampton website and Wiki page, nowhere to be seen on the Fulham versions either.

18 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulham_F.C._Academy

He's still listed as an out on loan academy player.

The bastion of reliable football data that is Transfermarkt has Bowie under contract till June 2025, and back with the Fulham U21 team. Just saying.

22 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Evaluated Irish Premier as between Scottish Championship and Premiership from week to week…where have I heard that before…

He's not going to come out and admit he struggled to get a game for a league 1 standard pub team. 

26 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He's not going to come out and admit he struggled to get a game for a league 1 standard pub team. 

That’s the Ro Sham Bo we came to loathe, welcome back.

46 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I would say Corr will be a good signing for you. He’s got a lot of potential, and did a fair enough job for us when needed. His early injury last year knocked him out of the squad until literally after Christmas, and may way have coloured IM’s decision making as he hadn’t seen much of him early days. When he was finally given a run out, he did a few things you’d expect from a young player, but he didn’t look out of place. Did he sign for a year, or longer?

Not announced as yet, but should be announced shortly. No idea on length of contract. Cheers for the info!