The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

You post 16 hours a day.

Maybe do something else for a bit and you won’t get so worked up. It’s a free to use football forum and we’re talking about Raith Rovers. More important things in life.

do i thats news to me

19 minutes ago, MICMAC said:

I've noticed Megwa hasn't featured for Hibs yet this season, not even on the bench. Is he injured, out somewhere else on loan or just not fancied by Gray?

I believe he's recently just signed a 4 year new deal for Hibs so I would imagine he's rated by Gray. 

27 minutes ago, MICMAC said:

I've noticed Megwa hasn't featured for Hibs yet this season, not even on the bench. Is he injured, out somewhere else on loan or just not fancied by Gray?

He's been in the squad for every game this season. He started 1 game and came off the bench in another 2 of the league cup games and has been an unused sub in every squad since the 1-0 defeat to Kelty Hearts in the League Cup (the only game he has started in so far). 

Back In the mid 90's, I was unemployed for a brief spell. I went to a job club thing, at the old mill buildings Just down from starks park. Part of the conditions were that you had to apply for a certain amount of jobs in a week,  or your money was cut. I can't remember who got emptied, but there was a raith manager vacancy at the time, and I applied for it 😂😂

20 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

He's been in the squad for every game this season. He started 1 game and came off the bench in another 2 of the league cup games and has been an unused sub in every squad since the 1-0 defeat to Kelty Hearts in the League Cup (the only game he has started in so far). 

Really need to get my eyes tested again 😂

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Back In the mid 90's, I was unemployed for a brief spell. I went to a job club thing, at the old mill buildings Just down from starks park. Part of the conditions were that you had to apply for a certain amount of jobs in a week,  or your money was cut. I can't remember who got emptied, but there was a raith manager vacancy at the time, and I applied for it 😂😂

My cousin Leslie applied for the Rovers job when Andy Matthew was sacked in 1977, the club sent him a reply too.

Edited by Scottydog

Grimshaw was a bit of a weak link last season for United, certainly against us. Watched Easton run away from him regularly. He's been let go because he's not an attacking fullback that fits in with what United want, not sure why we'd want to bring him in to not go forward for us either.