The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think the main reason being that he would be a good back up behind Bayne and Kirk, he has proved he has an eye for a goal, he will be on a youth contract at United so would be cheap. I think he would get more game play a us than he would at United so it helps both parties

A youth contract? He's about 22 :lol:

He won't be signing for anyone on loan any time soon because as far as I'm aware, he won't be fit until September after dislocating his ankle in our crucial 1-0 win over Stirling in April.

So aye, f**k off.

I did mention in my original post we would be looking to get him when he returns to fitness.

I did mention in my original post we would be looking to get him when he returns to fitness.

So you did, sorry about that.

Well in the highly unlikely event you're not making this up, he'd be a great signing. Happy?

W.G.I.M.B - Surely the worst explanation of 'bigger than the club' in history? I'm embarrassed for him. That was truly cringeworthy. If it helps anyone, he's 'chopper' from FanTalk which says it all. well done smart bloke ;) that makes you i latto then oh how smart tosser

get a job you bum

RRFC1 - Why does he have to score to play well?

people are entilted to there own opinions. oh and your a p***k

regardless of who i am does it matter ? :huh:

answer to rrfc question is no im not training to become an officer i am part of the training team.

Edited by wullie gray is my bitch

I doubt Smith would want to go on loan to a club to be back up. Hes proved himself with us, and yes he clearly has an eye for goal.

Doubt he would do the dirty on us anyway and sign for you lot !

I doubt Smith would want to go on loan to a club to be back up. Hes proved himself with us, and yes he clearly has an eye for goal.

Doubt he would do the dirty on us anyway and sign for you lot !

Thats fair enough about the first team football, theres not much point going out on loan and warming the bench, he could be doing that at United instead of coming to us.

Although I don't think he would have a hesitation to sign for us if he was going to be a first choice, there are plenty of players who have crossed the devide in the past.

Apparently there are rumours that we are going to make a loan bid for Kevin Smith (Dundee United) when he returns to fitness, Was he any good last season when he was with Raith?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I quick scour around DAFC.net shows that you are indeed attempting a really terrible wind up.

:lol::lol::lol: I quick scour around DAFC.net shows that you are indeed attempting a really terrible wind up.

I havn't posted it on .net, I only heard last night in legends (a bar in east end park) after the Coventry game from a scout who works with the Pars, I think he went to a few Rovers games last season and recommended him. Due to his injury theres not anything going to happen at the moment, but he is being watched as a potential loan signing once he regains fitness.

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

True about the divide crossings, but in terms of the loan, i reckon Mglynn will be looking to bring Smith back in, and in terms of getting a game and the way he was treated at Raith, Id be surprised if Smith would go on loan to yourselves especially if we try to get his services again.

I havn't posted it on .net, I only heard last night in legends (a bar in east end park) after the Coventry game from a scout who works with the Pars, I think he went to a few Rovers games last season and recommended him. Due to his injury theres not anything going to happen at the moment, but he is being watched as a potential loan signing once he regains fitness.

:lol:

Elaborate, i'll give you that.

True about the divide crossings, but in terms of the loan, i reckon Mglynn will be looking to bring Smith back in, and in terms of getting a game and the way he was treated at Raith, Id be surprised if Smith would go on loan to yourselves especially if we try to get his services again.

Depends if he was guarenteed first team football and how much Jimmy Mac wants him really.

Thats fair enough about the first team football, theres not much point going out on loan and warming the bench, he could be doing that at United instead of coming to us.

Although I don't think he would have a hesitation to sign for us if he was going to be a first choice, there are plenty of players who have crossed the devide in the past.

It wasn't too long ago that it was a step up to Dunfermline, now its crossing the devide. :lol::lol:

Give it a couple of weeks and the 'We don't care about Raith' will change to 'Our greatest rivals'

Townies on the slide

It wasn't too long ago that it was a step up to Dunfermline, now its crossing the devide. :lol::lol:

Give it a couple of weeks and the 'We don't care about Raith' will change to 'Our greatest rivals'

Townies on the slide

I am not going to lie we have went down from our SPL top six days, cup finals (won't mention Europe as that was a disaster). And you guys seem to have finally to have got over the Anelka times. I have no problem treating you like any other club that plays in the same league as us.