The New Raith Rovers Thread

This is probably going to now sound like pish, but a guy on MSN has told me.

Must be true then...

I was under the impression Casalinouvo was going to be a 1st team player for Utd and we were getting Kevin Smith back.

This is probably going to now sound like pish, but a guy on MSN has told me.

It was the same guy who told me that Goodwillie, Templeton, Smith, Marvin etc were all signing.

Haha, yeah does sound a bit dodgy but no doubt the guy has access to information.

Hopefully the unknown quantity of the boy will rattle the Pars! :D

Casalinuovo makes the most sense, from all of the wee bits of cryptic information we keep hearing.

Had a wee look at what the Dundee United fans were saying about him after he played against Arbroath and UCD, and apparently he scored a belter in Ireland. Some of them were touting him as a potential first team player, and are slightly peeved that Levein has deemed him "one for the future".

One of them also says that he'd play best alongside a "fast, smaller striker" which is most definitely Graham Weir, and probably Greg Tadé, too.

Although it's all just hearsay, it sounds like the kind of player we need to complete the attack.