The New Raith Rovers Thread

Every time I saw Renton in action he seemed completely clueless and couldn't command his own area. Everyone has their own opinions though. Some may argue that McGurn doesn't command his area that great either..but in terms of overall ability..he's light years ahead of Renton.

Note with interest that for the forthcoming derby at Starks there are no tickets being sold from EEP? Only online sales through a ticket agency?

Although Raith are subsidising postage, which is good, £1 is being added on to each sale.

Any reason behind this? I assume, perhaps wrongly, that we have held on to ticket money too long & pissed Sir Turnbull aff?

Note with interest that for the forthcoming derby at Starks there are no tickets being sold from EEP? Only online sales through a ticket agency?

Although Raith are subsidising postage, which is good, £1 is being added on to each sale.

Any reason behind this? I assume, perhaps wrongly, that we have held on to ticket money too long & pissed Sir Turnbull aff?

Dunfermline's website says "tickets are not currently on sale through DAFC". I can only assume that we'll give Dunfermline a batch of tickets in due course. Would be silly not to, surely.

It's absolutely scandalous that all derbies are now all-ticket affairs. Loses the clubs 1000 people a go. Police are fuds.

I also note that Raith fans can buy theirs from ACA sports........both clubs need to be upfront & explain the reasoning behind this strange decision.

Can't say I'm impressed with handing out card details to another random ticket agency......

We are a point better off in a weaker league.

However, calling for the manager's head at this stage is just plain daft. I think we should have more points than we do currently, but hopefully we'll start picking up the wins again.

Our present form is a cause for concern though. One league win in 5 isn't very good at all.

I'm very seriously considering getting rid of the official Rovers Facebook thing, purely because of the complete zoomers that comment on it. I genuinely wonder if some people have functioning brains.

He's had nine league games. Nine. And he's avoided some tricky banana skins in cups, pumped an SPL side away and taken us to Celtic Park. Murray's doing all right.

We're in a rut at the moment though that we could do with getting out of.

Edited by Paco

In my opinion, Mensing isint exactly the most mobile player we have at our disposal..putting him in midfield would make make our midfield even more non existent than it already is...

Mensing and Ellis with Hill out for a few games may freshen it up a bit? Although I like Hill and he's been great for us, maybe a change may do the team some good?