The New Raith Rovers Thread

As obvious as this will sound I'm assuming the reason behind this is due to transport issues on Boxing Day and that the change of fixture is to try and boost the attendance?

Can't see that working. The attendances in the couple of weeks before Christmas are usually fairly awful.

Think it will b the airdrie game thn deveronvale if we make it threw.

Straight red for violent conduct, is that not an automatic 3 game suspension that covers league games as well?

Edited by renton

You could be right. I thought it was just the next Scottish cup games he would miss.hope it is just them could be doing with him for the next 2 league games.

Well, I honestly thought the last two games playing three up fornt wasn't working. Clarke and Spence weren't getting close enough to Graham to support him when we had the ball and weren't getting wide enough to cover the other teams full backs when we didn't. It's a shame to have him out, but at least Graham has solved that problem for Murray at least!

I'd be more worried if I didn't think Greig Spence was good for scoring in just about every game.....

He'll be back for that, only a 2 game ban for violent conduct in Scotland.

'cos we're extra hard.

Having said that, assuming Clarke and Spence work even a little bit well together, there is no way Graham will start.

'cos we're extra hard.

Having said that, assuming Clarke and Spence work even a little bit well together, there is no way Graham will start.

Sadly, I reckon Murray will more than likely drop one of them for Graham when he becomes available again. Regardless of how well they work together.

On another note, is there any youth players who may be pushing for a place on the bench other than Laidlaw, Donaldson, Callahan and Wilson?

Sadly, I reckon Murray will more than likely drop one of them for Graham when he becomes available again. Regardless of how well they work together.

On another note, is there any youth players who may be pushing for a place on the bench other than Laidlaw, Donaldson, Callahan and Wilson?

Lewis Vaughn has had a couple of appearances on the bench lately - had 5 minutes at the end of last season against Morton as well.

The boy Watson seems to score every reserve game as well.

Could do worse than have him on the bench for the Airdrie replay and if the game goes well give him 15/20mins

Jesus when was the last time we actually had 1 never mind a handful of decent youth players coming through?