The New Raith Rovers Thread

JOE JOE SUPER JOE JOE JOE SUPER JOE JOE SUPER JOE SUPER JOE CARDLE

hated hearing he was playing everytime we played the pars, hopefully he uses the time he has with us to showcase himself, as i cant see him being here after the summer. I dont think hes anything above a sort of st mirren (no disrespect considering they wont the cup etc) type player. i.e a lower end of the spl maybe top half of the 1st type of player.

The boy has to get paid by someone, somewhere!

But raith though, raith rovers of Kirkcaldy?

Good luck to him though, hopefully someone will come in and sign him and raith get some money. They've gone out of their way to help us and be understanding despite masterton ripping the piss with the ticket money.

Karma I suppose, they're probably paying him with the money generated by our large away attendance!

Thank you, but, Wee Team?

That is now beyond its best buy date as of this week!! ;)

Seriously - delighted for Joe and for Rovers. He can be a matchwinner and will hopefully add a wee bit of that flair and excitement to your Saturdays.

is this not really a waste of money as the season is almost over and we almost guaranteed 1st div football next season. id only of signed him if he agreed to stay for next season as well.

I can't imagine that signing him for the last 6 weeks of the season will cost us more than £3-4k.

He should be a great signing. I can't imagine him signing up beyond the summer but maybe if he enjoys the next few weeks he might be tempted to do so.

I can't imagine that signing him for the last 6 weeks of the season will cost us more than £3-4k.

He should be a great signing. I can't imagine him signing up beyond the summer but maybe if he enjoys the next few weeks he might be tempted to do so.

Lets just welcome him to the club and give him our support, in this league we may have a punt at the title again next year, there is not a lot between us all and consistency is the key. You never know whats on the horizon.

The signing for next season is probably dependant on the reconstruction plans progressing. Doubt we could afford him otherwise.

In fairness, i am now much more likely to attend a couple of our remaining games and renew my season book. Dunno why, maybe coz we are the big team now lol!

Surprised but very happy with this signing, never thought the likes of Cardle would even consider coming to us but clearly the lad wants to play football and I'm glad Murray and the board showed some abition in snapping him up.

Edited by Raithie

is this not really a waste of money as the season is almost over and we almost guaranteed 1st div football next season. id only of signed him if he agreed to stay for next season as well.

Tend to agree with this. Delighted to have him in our squad but if he's a seven game only signing then its an utter waste of money and a bizarre decision by the Board.

Tend to agree with this. Delighted to have him in our squad but if he's a seven game only signing then its an utter waste of money and a bizarre decision by the Board.

You never know, the curiosity might get a few more arses through the door in the last seven games. In addition to which, I don't think we are quite gaurenteed safety yet.

You never know, the curiosity might get a few more arses through the door in the last seven games. In addition to which, I don't think we are quite gaurenteed safety yet.

As good a player as he is at this level I don't think he's a player who is going to attract anyone extra through the turnstile. Could be wrong though. Agree about not being safe but avoiding defeat at Cowdenbeath in two weeks should see us there

Torn faced little ba... stand out on the wing for the Pars, caused us no end of trouble over the past few years.

Presumably he's playing for peanuts. Welcome to the club, Joe.

He is a pain and the target of much abuse but he is a decent player and the Rovers have plenty money or not?

He is a pain and the target of much abuse but he is a decent player and the Rovers have plenty money or not?

He's either on peanuts, or this is one of those 'outside' benefactor* type things: That's how we funded Marvin Andrews in the second division and Damian Casalanouvo in his return spell last year.

*For benefactor, read as Alex Penman.