The New Raith Rovers Thread

I see what you mean, (just about).

We have just undergone a seat renumbering in the South Stand whereby previously from 1 to infinity the aisles were allocated two seat numbers, I'll leave that to sink in for a while, yes an aisle, where a seat, for safety reasons, could not possibly be installed.

So you can understand my previous post?

Makes perfect sense. If you're selling tickets for an all-ticket game and you're asked for two seats together it's useful to know where the gaps are.

Will we get shunted into the railway stand? Hacked off if we do.

Watching from behind the goal at Starks has been the best away day for years.

ETA the pictures look good.

I would actually prefer if they put us in the railway stand if it has 500 seats that's more than enough for us. I hate sitting behind a goal and back in the day I used to either like sitting or standing at the railway side when you had a choice of both.

I wonder if it would be cheaper for Rovers to open the railway stand for small away supports that Cowden, Dumbarton and Alloa would bring instead of opening the one behind the goal?

Nade's goal:

One Frank Bruno, there's only one Frank Bruno.

Having a dude who looks like a heavyweight boxer up front is going to make this season interesting. Tade mark 2. The St Johnstone goal looked well taken too.

What has been done to the shop Andy?

A bit under the South stand has been converted so the supporters club can use this as the club shop.

Tidy wee unit.

CowdenConvert - Can't multi-quote as at work. I had a wee seat in the away end of the railway stand last week and felt a bit envious of the great views of the game that the away supporters can enjoy.

Plus, you're closer to the home support so we might be able to hear your hillbilly-esque chants. :P

A bit under the South stand has been converted so the supporters club can use this as the club shop.

Tidy wee unit.

CowdenConvert - Can't multi-quote as at work. I had a wee seat in the away end of the railway stand last week and felt a bit envious of the great views of the game that the away supporters can enjoy.

Plus, you're closer to the home support so we might be able to hear your hillbilly-esque chants. :P

If you can hear us we'll be able to smell you. Definitely not coming now.

One Frank Bruno, there's only one Frank Bruno.

Having a dude who looks like a heavyweight boxer up front is going to make this season interesting. Tade mark 2. The St Johnstone goal looked well taken too.

This is a technically more gifted player than Tade... Us older boys came to the conclusion...Rougier mark 2

This is a technically more gifted player than Tade... Us older boys came to the conclusion...Rougier mark 2

I look forward to seeing him. Can't see me making the friendlies but I'll be there for the League opener. C'mon big Nade! Edited by Scary Bear

I'm looking to come down for the match on Saturday. How long will it take to walk from the train station to the ground and what places are there to grab a decent lunch?

Google Maps reckons about 23 minutes for the walk.

Cheers.

I'm looking to come down for the match on Saturday. How long will it take to walk from the train station to the ground and what places are there to grab a decent lunch?

Google Maps reckons about 23 minutes for the walk.

Cheers.

I'd say ten to fifteen minutes from the station to stadium. In terms of places to eat, there are a fair few places about in terms of pub food. The first place which springs to mind is the Novar Bar, which is the main Rovers pub, but also does food too.