The New Raith Rovers Thread

What happened to Dunfermline 'strolling' League One? We've got 33pts so far in a league containing Hearts, Hibs and The Rangers and they've got 36pts playing in the seaside league.

Shame.

The pars are really fife rangers, huge sense of entitlement, moronic supporters of a cheating disgrace of a club, they deserve everything that is happening to them just now and more.

I feel a bit bad for Perry, i don't think he ruined our team deliberately. I don't wish him any harm.

Not a good signing above 3rd div level though sadly.

I don't think there was ever any question about his attitude. He made the effort and wasn't throwing a strop when things didn't go his way, he just didn't appear to have the ability to compete at this level. I don't think there's much ill will towards the guy, there's just a total lack of evidence when it comes to his performance levels.

The pars are really fife rangers, huge sense of entitlement, moronic supporters of a cheating disgrace of a club, they deserve everything that is happening to them just now and more.

That is such a fitting description of Dunfermline. Think I'll have it as my signature for a while. :)

That is such a fitting description of Dunfermline. Think I'll have it as my signature for a while. :)

Imagine having such a wee team mentality that you dedicate your signature to your seething, sobbing hatred for another team playing in another league :huh: