The New Raith Rovers Thread

He's a big target man and would be useful at set pieces for and against us. Yes I know he was with sevco but he's still a decent player. Imagine him going to ibrox and scoring the winner lol

Edited by MICMAC

He's a big target man and would be useful at set pieces for and against us. Yes I know he was with sevco but he's still a decent player. Imagine him going to ibrox and scoring the winner lol

Imagine not having to rely on a big target man as the club said that we're going to be playing attractive football. Imagine signing an aging carthorse. We've got Anderson, Benedictus, Toshney and Barr who call all add to set pieces among others. Nothing personal, I just think he'd be a truly shit signing for the cost in wages.

Imagine not having to rely on a big target man as the club said that we're going to be playing attractive football. Imagine signing an aging carthorse. We've got Anderson, Benedictus, Toshney and Barr who call all add to set pieces among others. Nothing personal, I just think he'd be a truly shit signing for the cost in wages.

Exactly. Get ready for a season of the back four playing lazy long balls up to Daly while the likes of McCord and Callachan become total passengers.

Exactly. Get ready for a season of the back four playing lazy long balls up to Daly while the likes of McCord and Callachan become total passengers.

The same folk getting excited about signing a guy like Daly would be the same mob in 3 months moaning about the lack of midfield.....

You would imagine if we are to bring in a striker we would ideally be looking for someone a bit larger and stronger, if only to give us a different option.

In saying that, I really hope to f**k it isn't Daly. The regression of him from a quality SPL player to utter garbage over the last couple of seasons has been pretty astonishing to watch. Indeed, he's almost the perfect metaphor for Rangers as a whole. What we don't need is an expensive, immobile lump to whom we'll just hoof the ball at.

I'm quite confident this is bollocks, but I will be very unhappy if it actually happens.

In terms of what we have now, I think we could do with another CM and cover out wide. .

Edited by Michael W

Yeh don't worry about the Jon Daly quote, I put that up to leave the fan talkers with something to bitch about. Totally came from nowhere hahhaha[/quo

Oh how clever are you, that's really funny ! Fud

Some people take life far to seriously. What a wee shame!

Edited by mealsonwheels