The New Raith Rovers Thread

According to the Daily Ranger we've beaten a host of clubs to get Ryan Hardie on loan from Rangers.

He's an excellent prospect, would be delighted if that's true. I don't think you can underestimate the pulling power of the Michael Woods training facilities we use. It's certainly giving us the edge in the transfer market.

I see he's a forward? Does he mostly play on the wing?

Played upfront against us last season, and scored two goals. Tore Andy Graham a new one as well, very, very quick and his second goal was an outstanding finish.

Also he's an outstanding signing on this year's Football Manager if you have it

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Wasn't Hardie the lad who Drysdale had his little episode about earlier in the season, regarding Rangers paying to bring him back from Scotland duty and Wighton being stuck out there?

Would be great to see another new striker if true. Amongst all the excitement of Harry signing it's easy to forget we still only have two forwards

Played upfront against us last season, and scored two goals. Tore Andy Graham a new one as well, very, very quick and his second goal was an outstanding finish.

I'm unhappy at this apparent lack of wingplay experience.

He's an excellent prospect, would be delighted if that's true. I don't think you can underestimate the pulling power of the Michael Woods training facilities we use. It's certainly giving us the edge in the transfer market.

Slightly off topic but... The facilities are outstanding but does anyone else think they might be contributing to the batch of injuries we've had recently?

Sounds like he would make a fine midfielder.

Couple of Rangers fans at work rate him really highly.

More striking options, things looking a bit better now. Connolly and Harry have started to impress, Stewart looks much happier playing off the shoulder and Matthews gave us some good bite in midfield on Sat.