The New Raith Rovers Thread

Facebook fans, you've got to love them.

Not a good start for Rovers Edinburgh City Level, Now Clyde Level, want to play on a plastic pitch. Cant see myself attending many games this season. A joke and a disgrace of a club [emoji20]

Nice of him to take time out from selling 50/50s to post IMO.

What formation was used today and who played where? 

Started with

Lennox

Thomson Davo Bene Murray

B.Barr Callachan Berry Vaughan

Spence Buchanan

Vaughan kept on drifting inside and further up with the other 2 though and looked 4-3-3 at times.

The team that finished though was a very young team.

Rory Brian

Mackay Davo Bene Murray

Trialist Matthews Berry Thorson

Court Osei

The trialist was Connor McClaren( ex St Johnstone Winger) again.

Not a good start for Rovers Edinburgh City Level, Now Clyde Level, want to play on a plastic pitch. Cant see myself attending many games this season. A joke and a disgrace of a club [emoji20]

There's also a letter in the FFP about the plastic pitch.

Have to say, the thought of football on an artificial pitch just makes it all seem even more Diddy than usual. I'm not a fan of the idea, but it seems to be the approach a lot of clubs are taking.

2 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

Not a good start for Rovers Edinburgh City Level, Now Clyde Level, want to play on a plastic pitch. Cant see myself attending many games this season. A joke and a disgrace of a club :(

The guy's a professional troll. He had a go at everything we done last year, even the few and far between good bits, he had a go at the pride parade last week and he spent weeks giving stick to the forth bridge while its was under repair saying it would never reopen to traffic, I often wonder how that one worked out :)

And those are just the ones I've spotted, he's more miserable than AU.

Plastic pitch isn't ideal but if it'll save/make money for us great and ifnit stops us having to play on a rutted field by March the all the better, our grass doesn't last like it used to.

The guy's a professional troll. He had a go at everything we done last year, even the few and far between good bits, he had a go at the pride parade last week and he spent weeks giving stick to the forth bridge while its was under repair saying it would never reopen to traffic, I often wonder how that one worked out [emoji4]
And those are just the ones I've spotted, he's more miserable than AU.
Plastic pitch isn't ideal but if it'll save/make money for us great and ifnit stops us having to play on a rutted field by March the all the better, our grass doesn't last like it used to.

That's the same boy who has a letter in this week's FFP - Ally Macintyre. He's really not happy with the plastic pitch idea. According to the FFP he's a groundsman or landscape gardener or something along those lines.

Just now, Scary Bear said:

That's the same boy who has a letter in this week's FFP - Ally Macintyre. He's really not happy with the plastic pitch idea. According to the FFP he's a groundsman or landscape gardener or something along those lines.

The ghost of Jim Farry.

5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Aye, that's the boy

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Maybe his nephew.

The boy reckoned that when The Pars put their carpet tiles down there was a foundation of concrete.

If that was the case the wee shit Masterton would have opened it up as a car park.

42 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

That's him, he was threatening to support cowdenbeath if we went plastic on Facebook somewhere.

Didn't know what his background was but he's definitely trained in professional complaining.