The New Raith Rovers Thread

We are apparently - take it with a large pinch of salt, most Dundee rumours are shite - looking to snare Vaughan from you. Now I know he's a hero at Raith and I genuinely wouldn't like me posting if this was the other way round. However, the rumour is we are close to a deal.

If it's not nonsense (it likely is so don't worry), is he good enough for a Premiership club to instantly solve their goalscoring crisis?
We've had scouts at Raith games all season too. And Motherwell have apparently already offered money to Raith.

I'd like to think it would take substantial money for us to let Vaughan away.
Yet again I liked to think that the past 18 months never happened too.
Worth remembering Motherwell just recieved £500k.

I'd be lying if I said I had any idea how much it would cost to get him. I'd suggest we won't pay a fee, as we've already signed a striker this month, Dundee and Motherwell are more likely.

Plastic pitches :lol:

Hamilton Academical's Scottish Premiership meeting with Kilmarnock on Wednesday has been postponed.

Accies, who have an artificial pitch at the SuperSeal Stadium, said they "were giving it every chance".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42421301

Plastic pitches [emoji38]
Hamilton Academical's Scottish Premiership meeting with Kilmarnock on Wednesday has been postponed.
Accies, who have an artificial pitch at the SuperSeal Stadium, said they "were giving it every chance".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42421301

Its been pretty pish conditions through the West the past couple of days has it not? There will always be more chance of a game on a plastic pitch being on than a grass at 0° I don't actually want one at starks but I can see the logic behind it.

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Yeah, but not really wanting them posted up this time of year, has a couple of things missing in the post already.

Give them a phone and say you want to pick them up on Saturday. I've already done that myself as they said I might've had to wait with Christmas post.