The New Raith Rovers Thread

When I'm made out to be stupid by people like Hank Scorpio, Calderon and RRFC 2711 for expressing simple opinions I'll show any intelligence thats out there where the stupidity lies.

Fucking hell.

Chill out, man. :lol:

When I'm made out to be stupid by people like Hank Scorpio, Calderon and RRFC 2711 for expressing simple opinions I'll show any intelligence thats out there where the stupidity lies.

Now,now, from having read your posts,in your defence I must say........

...........you definitely don't need these guys to make you look stupid!!cool.gif

Wasnt there today but there was some p***k behind me who was getting at the whole team, but giving Hamill and Williamson particular treatment. Was a total arsehole.

Anyway, I'm not worried about lack of goals or anything, cos pre season is glorified training.

Lets look at a selection of results from the 2004/05 pre season.

Huntly - D 3-3

Berwick - L 3-1

East Fife - W 3-2

Gretna - W 0-0 (on pens)

Stranraer - W 1-0

Dundee United - D 1-1

Rochdale - L 2-3

Look at that, 11 goals and 3 wins.

The team then went on to be the worst Raith Rovers side in living memory. But hey, we did well pre season!

Although lets entertain our wee East Fife neighbours. If pre season means so much to them, look at that. Claude Anelka's Raith Rovers teams were one of the biggest laughing stocks in Scottish Football history. An absolute joke team filled with lads who actually couldnt play football. A team that were run ragged by a 400 stone Mark Yardley. A team that defied belief.

AND THEY STILL FUCKING BEAT EAST FIFE :lol:

Preseason training is glorified training?Contradicted yourself on a major scale,fool.:lol:

Preseason training is glorified training?Contradicted yourself on a major scale,fool.:lol:

Read his post again, then read your post again and then apologise for calling anyone else a fool.

Oh, and use the fucking space bar.

Conceded 7 goals in pre-season last year...conceded only 4 this season in the same number of games. It's not all doom and gloom...after the defeat to Cowden in the Challenge cup the boys got amongst the goals scoring 8 in the following 3 games...

I don't know why i even pointed this out because its all just hypothetical bullshit! 8)

Edited to add....Anything can happen...this is the bloody Rovers's we are discussing...world beaters one week...then getting dumped by Alloa the next..

Edited by Wardy