The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not saying its Fleck which I think is unlikely but McGlynn has an agreement in place to bring another loan player.The deal has been agreed and just waiting on the club releasing the player.(from todays FFP)

Suppose it could be that Thomsons from Hearts whos played a few trials for us as I`ve not seen anything official on his rumoured loan deal.

Not saying its Fleck which I think is unlikely but McGlynn has an agreement in place to bring another loan player.The deal has been agreed and just waiting on the club releasing the player.(from todays FFP)

Suppose it could be that Thomsons from Hearts whos played a few trials for us as I`ve not seen anything official on his rumoured loan deal.

It will be another loan player on top of Thomson, who has only been brought in as a short term option for the moment.

Just back from holiday. We've certainly not set the heather on fire so far! How has Brian Graham shaped up pre season? Not having a go here, I'm just interested. Thanks.

Just back from holiday. We've certainly not set the heather on fire so far! How has Brian Graham shaped up pre season? Not having a go here, I'm just interested. Thanks.

Hasn't scored - though should have. Showed some good touches, movement and some promise. Time will tell.