The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Obz no first choice? Would be good competition, good competition is healthy especially for teams pushing for league titles. A would even take Gill fae Dunfermline he looks the future

He got a really nasty injury last year, I'd imagine he'll start as second choice to Fasan - but will likely get a chance. He's a smashing 'keeper.

He'll also be reunited with Stevie (finally) next year with a bit of luck ;)

Obz no first choice? Would be good competition, good competition is healthy especially for teams pushing for league titles. A would even take Gill fae Dunfermline he looks the future

Mitchell is providing competition at Falkirk.

Gill is first choice at Dunfermline at the minute as Murdoch is injured.

Neither would be realistic.

Apparently it's getting sent back, they've forgotten to put the lines on that one.
I know how stupid that sounds but... On the video of the English team. The lines were already printed. They ain't on this one. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. FFS wouldn't surprise me.

Mitchell is providing competition at Falkirk.

Gill is first choice at Dunfermline at the minute as Murdoch is injured.

Neither would be realistic.

Aw man. Would of took Ferrie for glove battle. Who else is there? Fat f**k fae Hibs when we’re in the play offs?

3 hours ago, Kdawg said:

Everytime we tease a signing announcement I can’t help but remember the time East Fife did the same and then announced it was a new tractor! Absolute gold! What a bunch of diddies!

edited to add... up there with not being able to field a keeper and loaning our best player out to relegate us.

We’ve announced an interview with 2 directors 

top notch stuff