The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, Kdawg said:

I just saw David Berthelot buying a roll and sausage out the corner shop at the top of Ramsay Road! He’s coming home...

I'm sure I use to see him kicking about KDY after he left. 

Looked like he was very fond of the roll and sausage as well...

Ryan Stevensons coming home
What an event that was. I rushed home from being out for a walk to lump heavily on Aye minus a few goals. Raging only Farid got a scrappy one. Still, comedy gold. Didn't you turn down a Celtic goalie or something?

Just now, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:
Ryan Stevensons coming home

What an event that was. I rushed home from being out for a walk to lump heavily on Aye minus a few goals. Raging only Farid got a scrappy one. Still, comedy gold. Didn't you turn down a Celtic goalie or something?

Not quite, it's worse than that - the deal was agreed and then the Celtic goalie decided he couldn't be arsed. 

Can't wait to see how this will be turned into Barry Smiths fault.

Regardless of tactics and all the problems we had last season. You do have to feel a little bit of sympathy for the guy.

Absolutely not. I agree this is unfortunate, and wasn’t our fault this time round. However “tactics” if there was any last season (a long punt doesn’t count), and injuries we currently have is fully the responsibility of Barry Smith. He was quoted as saying he was beasting them preseason but he’s also got to manage the recovery time that players need to prevent injuries, clearly this has not been the case, which is extremely poor management.

1 hour ago, Beastie Russell said:

All the knicker wetters will be raging, at missing an early opportunity to slam our new pitch.

At this moment in time I don't think many folk give a shit about the pitch it's more about the players we can actually put on it that matters. In any  case I'm sure you just can't wait for the ribbon cutting ceremony.