The New Raith Rovers Thread

Injury update at the foot of the article.

Callum Crane is likely to remain sidelined with a knee injury, while Lewis Vaughan is two weeks into a six to eight week recovery following his second groin operation of the year. Regan Hendry remains sidelined until the new year while Kieran Wright is expected to return on loan from Rangers after recuperating from a shoulder injury

Think we can all agree that the Q&A seems to have been quite successful. The fans got the information they wanted (even if it wasn’t the best of news). Last season everyone was crying out for transparency and we have finally received it. Great move by the club in my opinion.

Yea sounds good stuff coming out as well as bad but I think everyone involved in the club would like honesty from the boardroom and manager whether it’s good or bad so we all know where we are and that seems to be happening now.

On a side note I hate Gary F Locke but the board are 100% to blame for Bates and Vaughan. Rangers are interested might be worth wondering why, Locke doesn’t want to play Vaughan and he needs to be loaned, fine loan him out but not to a team we’re battling against. Send him to another division or down South. The fact he scored the goal that relegated us summed the whole thing up and I think the fact not a single supporter blamed Vaughan for being a professional showed where the blame was seen.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

King of the pea hearts Jordan Thompson starting for Blackpool on BBC two just now. I really hated that c**t.

And a memorable night indeed, as he assisted them to a 0-0 draw with, erm, Solihull Moors. 

He  Will have to sit back the regulation distance from the bench. That ain't two seats back. 
And what, pray tell, is the regulation distance? If you can find it written down anywhere you're a better man than me. Given most grounds in Scotland aren't huge, managers will often go somewhere just behind or to the sides of the dugout when sent off, and if the directors box is just behind the dug outs or the stand isn't big there's hee-haw a ref can do.

And what, pray tell, is the regulation distance? If you can find it written down anywhere you're a better man than me. Given most grounds in Scotland aren't huge, managers will often go somewhere just behind or to the sides of the dugout when sent off, and if the directors box is just behind the dug outs or the stand isn't big there's hee-haw a ref can do.
Depends on if you're in Methil or not...