The New Raith Rovers Thread

For me this is the best team we've had since Jimmy Nics in the 90s.
The team also seem to be responding to the young teams support and lapping it up.
Its the best atmosphere we've had consistently since then as well. Hope we keep it up [emoji106]
We've had better teams but as a group of players they are refreshing after the past few years of dross.
The young team have made a massive difference, long may it continue.

Let’s not get carried away.
I'm not getting carried away, Jimmys team were/are the best Rovers team in my lifetime and I'm not making comparisons.
This group has something about it though and I've not seen for a long time.
I've sat through some pish over the years and I genuinely enjoy the football we're playing at the moment, plus the fact they seem to have a great togetherness.
Regan Hendry pulling the strings should be nowhere near the Rovers, fantastic player. We have a good standard of youth players coming through with the old heads guiding them, John Mcglynn deserves great credit for putting the team together.

1 hour ago, Starks Park Kdy said:

For me this is the best team we've had since Jimmy Nics in the 90s.
The team also seem to be responding to the young teams support and lapping it up.
Its the best atmosphere we've had consistently since then as well. Hope we keep it up emoji106.png

Steady!

Lets win some stuff first then start making the comparisons.

The Young Team getting praise is a breath o fresh air instead o the dad’moms fun police, passing their snooty nose judgments
They've pretty had nothing but praise since they started coming to games last season. There's only been a couple of questionable incidents in that time and their response was good. Stop trolling.

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
47 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:
The Young Team getting praise is a breath o fresh air instead o the dad’moms fun police, passing their snooty nose judgments

They've pretty had nothing but praise since they started coming to games last season. There's only been a couple of questionable incidents in that time and their response was good. Stop trolling.

IMO they’ve had quite a few snidey comments from punters on here. 

IMO they’ve had quite a few snidey comments from punters on here. 
Iv said my bit on the racist connotations with songs etc the same as a few but I haven't really seen anything negative other than all that?
It's a shame if people are talking out against a group of young fans who are helping create the first bit of atmosphere we've had in years. Racist connotations etc excluded with that.

36 minutes ago, roarytheraver said:

More than just the young team pitch invading,here’s to many more

I've not idea who any of the individualy members were, I'm guessing they are all young and they all looked young for want of a better word.

Never really any need for a pitch invasion, you can celebrated enough in the stand/terrance without having to do it.

I've not idea who any of the individualy members were, I'm guessing they are all young and they all looked young for want of a better word.
Never really any need for a pitch invasion, you can celebrated enough in the stand/terrance without having to do it.

Shows a bit passion that’s been missing from the rovers for a long time and aslong as it’s not doing any harm I don’t see anything wrong with it in scenarios such as last night

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

Apart from the unnecessary pitch invasion everything was fine last night.

Ffs

It was hardly a pitch invasion.A few guys got over the barriers celebrating.Whats the big deal?Is it any different to players leaving the pitch to celebrate a goal

Instead of looking for wee negatives that the young team bring lets look at the positives,a fukin bit of atmosphere back at our games

Ffs
It was hardly a pitch invasion.A few guys got over the barriers celebrating.Whats the big deal?Is it any different to players leaving the pitch to celebrate a goal
Instead of looking for wee negatives that the young team bring lets look at the positives,a fukin bit of atmosphere back at our games
It's the complete opposite of players leaving the pitch to celebrate a goal