The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

FFS. 

I’m still going for the “la la la this is not happening” approach. If this was to happen if need to have a long, hard think about my support of the club. Praying it doesn’t come to that. 

Thanks pal, I thought I said something stupid. But I totally stand by my post. 

Hopefully been told to shut her publicity seeking chops 
Her publicity seeking chops are a stadium sponsor and main shirt sponsor. She is a multi million selling Author. If she walked away from Raith Rovers there is only one loser and it ain't her. [emoji1787]. What a stupid comment.

Can we just announce Ziggy on loan instead and we can all be happy (how good would that be but never happening) 
I can't see it being Ziggy. What benefit would that be to Fulham. I think they would want to see how much he has progressed and I think that's in the lower Premier league if feel.

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

There's an announcement coming. I've got an absolutely horrible feeling about this. 

Be amazed if we didn’t sign anyone, whether a loan or permanent especially after moving BRS to Alloa. We clearly need someone to revive our form. 

FWIW, I heard (secondhand) a week or two ago from someone connected to the club that we were interested in Goodwillie. I had just assumed that he had heard this before fans and McDermid had publicly been completely against the move and hadn't been updated since.

I am almost certain the Clyde boys are at the windup but it's enough to have me worried. As before, if we sign him, I'm done with the club until he's gone.