The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Bill Foy...

BillFoy.jpg

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

My Dad just told me quite a funny story about this numpty from years ago.

One of my Dad's pal knew him and brought him to his house once and he went to go to the toilet, took about 15minutes so my Dad went through to check where he was. He had instead went into my Dad's room and ripped all his posters off the wall and wrote on the bare wall in black marker pen "*incorrectly spelled name* is a poof!" Absolute belter!

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Bill Foy...

BillFoy.jpg

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I had great fun with him yesterday. He's something else entirely.

He reminded me of Peep Show when I suggested that even he could be manager and we'd still stay up, and he liked it.

"He took the insult as a compliment. Shit! He could become invulnerable!"

Away from the offending/non-offending tweet issue, I tend to avoid the absolute nonsense the Rovers players post on twitter. Call me old fashioned but I find it easier to support them on a Saturday not having seen them in a onesie or watched their woeful attempt to chat up women by calling them a 'ride'. Oh for the good old days when this sort of stuff was hidden behind the closed doors of Jackie O's

Away from the offending/non-offending tweet issue, I tend to avoid the absolute nonsense the Rovers players post on twitter. Call me old fashioned but I find it easier to support them on a Saturday not having seen them in a onesie or watched their woeful attempt to chat up women by calling them a 'ride'. Oh for the good old days when this sort of stuff was hidden behind the closed doors of Jackie O's

God!! Theres a blast fron the past!:D

laugh.gif

I sometimes wish I grew up in my teenage days throughout the late 70s and 80s, music was much better and life didn't revolve around social media guff.