The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

I certainly had no idea we'd hired our Assistant Manager's wife as CEO until it was posted on here during the Goodwillie fallout. Had I known this at the time, I'd have criticised the appointment then. 

As far as next season goes, I'd keep Tumilty, Musonda and Spencer from that list. Our presently dismal form also jeopardises the our chances of holding onto the players we want to keep. It's not just this season's playoffs that will be an issue if we don't start winning games again soon. 

You have got to be joking! The amount of nonsense being spouted on here with folk knowing the facts and You weren't aware of this. Seriously?

2 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

You have got to be joking! The amount of nonsense being spouted on here with folk knowing the facts and You weren't aware of this. Seriously?

Looks like the clique set up a separate WhatsApp group without me. 

What a way to find out. 

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Looks like the clique set up a separate WhatsApp group without me. 

What a way to find out. 

No because I think your talking bullshit yet then again your probably more qualified than the Procurator Fiscal when it comes to the law,aswell. The fact you didn't know the Ceo was married to Paul Smith really is laughable. 

6 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

No because I think your talking bullshit yet then again your probably more qualified than the Procurator Fiscal when it comes to the law,aswell. The fact you didn't know the Ceo was married to Paul Smith really is laughable. 

Go and learn the difference between 'you're' and 'your'. 

Also, you're* wrong. 

*Note the correct usage. 

2 hours ago, RR #1 said:

Seems you just like taking the opposite view to the majority of the support on any issue at the club 

A bit overstated. However, there s a large rookery of narcissitic opinionated types who think their views are the last word.

Besides, it's amusing to see the avalanche of red dots as soon as their cages are rattled.

So tell us the facts? The clubs true finances, who's paying for what etc. Please tell us the true feelings of the players not to mention I heard your a qualified lawyer who know the legal system inside out.
I don't know the facts and have never claimed to... I guess based on what's available to us all, the exact same as everyone else. Did me calling you a penis really hurt you this much?

49 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Yet nothing was said particularly concerning the CEO was married to the assistant manager now things aren't great players want away etc.

No fecker said players want away, but like I said it wouldn't surprise me or are you saying I have no right to have an opinion it

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
32 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
So tell us the facts? The clubs true finances, who's paying for what etc. Please tell us the true feelings of the players not to mention I heard your a qualified lawyer who know the legal system inside out.

I don't know the facts and have never claimed to... I guess based on what's available to us all, the exact same as everyone else. Did me calling you a penis really hurt you this much?

Not really seeing as it's blatantly obvious you're talking out of your arse as per usual. If you and your band of merry men are going to comment at least state FACTS!

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

No fecker said players want away, but like I said it wouldn't surprise me or are you saying I have no right to have an opinion it

You can have an opinion of  course but it would be appropriate to at least state facts as its pretty poor if someone disagrees they get slaughtered. 

Oh my TxRover will approve [emoji108] So come on tell us what you know as fact or is it the usual bullshit opinion with no substance but approval from the clique. 
Ask what you would like to know and strap yourself in for story time.

9 minutes ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
Oh my TxRover will approve emoji108.png So come on tell us what you know as fact or is it the usual bullshit opinion with no substance but approval from the clique. 

Ask what you would like to know and strap yourself in for story time.

Go on then!

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Frank conner said:
Requests by who? Let's face it who will pay for them?

I'm sure many people thought the same about Goodwillie. Yet here we are.

If you had had someone as good (at scoring goals) as Goodwillie, you wouldn't have needed to sign him.

33 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Has this Frank conner poster incorrectly spelt the name of Raith club legend (and assumedly his hero) Frank Connor? Surely not?

I’m never sure whether it’s a play on words, or whether it’s just spelt wrongly. Maybe @Frank conner could clarify?

Has this Frank conner poster incorrectly spelt the name of Raith club legend (and assumedly his hero) Frank Connor? Surely not?

It’s not the only time he’s been blatantly wrong on this forum.