The New Raith Rovers Thread

21 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

In short I really don't care about what Dunfermline fans did or didnt do. Are they questioning their German owners and what the intentions are going forward. Maybe they are, they certainly should be come May if their league position stays as it is.

Fucks sakes.........yeah but no but

Edited by da_no_1

Also so wrong, Masterton stood down from the board in March 2013 but stayed on for a few more weeks. So not a decade ago as you state. 
9 years ago then you saucy sod [emoji23][emoji23]

Our social media was actually very good for a while, but then reverted to being absolutely crap again this season. 

Maybe a volunteer left or something. Wouldn't be surprised of it's one of the brain donors on the board that does it now. 

15 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
15 hours ago, TxRover said:
Is that clique one, two or three? My list is for clique one, I believe, but the numbering is a bit suspect, and he’s not in that one.
As for who’s made a profit, and whose Board has cocked it up, it’s fitba, the answers are 1) none but the dirty duo and their tame lap dogs 2) everyone’s, at some point. No one is really capable of freely tossing around accusations because there are skeletons galore and plenty of stuff brushed under the rug. This most recent fiasco with Clyde and Raith would have barely been a blip ten or twenty years ago, which speaks well for societal evolution. Yes, we spent plenty of words sniping at the Pars for shortchanging many people with an Administration, but that’s certainly come home to roost now. Guess that old saying about what goes around, comes around, wasn’t that wrong.

And with that, can we now get all this "whose board are the biggest roasters?" shite in the bin? Back to le fitba please.

It'll be my last apply to the 1974, its been fun but even I'm finding it tedious, condolences to those who have to read his ramblings on the regular x

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

Ask the questions of people at the club, I have and have on good authority its Sims money as he wants to leave a legacy not a mess. 

That's exactly what the Masterton shaggers said for years.

I genuinely hope it doesn't go the same way. 

5 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

There's definitely been a change in the Twitter approach. Just look at these two tweets on the passing of Frank Burrows in November and Frank Connor last week. 

It's not the most important thing that's happening right now, but it is noticeable. 

Surely yous must have had a better picture of Frank Connor? 

Is it not quite conceivable that the social media poster binned it when asked to tweet about Goodwillie, and hasn't came back? 

40 minutes ago, renton said:

Whoever is running the social media strategy does need sacked.

33 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Our social media was actually very good for a while, but then reverted to being absolutely crap again this season. 

Maybe a volunteer left or something. Wouldn't be surprised of it's one of the brain donors on the board that does it now. 

CEO springs to mind, its not the first time

This was the output for last year's International Women's Day:

Look at how good all of that is! It's better than anything I've seen from any SPFL club this year (granted it's still quite early and I've hardly done a comprehensive audit) with proper investment, engagement and a clear purpose. 

How on earth did that club go out and sign a rapist? Because the people who sit in the boardroom don't have a clue about the sterling work their staff and volunteers are (or were) putting out into the world. 

That's the football club I thought I supported. I cannot believe they've managed to go from that last year to where we are now. Unbelievable self-sabotage. 

It’s a minor thing but the pixelated picture of Frank Connor annoyed me at the time. How difficult is it pick up the phone to Tony Fimister who’ll probably have hundreds of pictures of Frank and given the circumstances I’m sure would have been happy to share them. 

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Surely yous must have had a better picture of Frank Connor? 

Is it not quite conceivable that the social media poster binned it when asked to tweet about Goodwillie, and hasn't came back? 

It's been crap the whole season, tbf. Very cold, drab and unengaging. The opposite of what it has been the last couple of seasons.