The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hearts on the 17th of July. 2 good pre-season friendlies, things are taking shape.

Maybe he see's moon and perhaps liam fox as his two main c/m. With cardle not signed by anybody yet and neither is spence we may yet have a chance of getting them.

Maybe he'll be looking at callahan to fill the spot walker would be leaving.

Is Wilson still at the club as haven't seen his name mentioned yet

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hearts on the 17th of July. 2 good pre-season friendlies, things are taking shape.

Maybe he see's moon and perhaps liam fox as his two main c/m. With cardle not signed by anybody yet and neither is spence we may yet have a chance of getting them.

Colin Wilson was released in jan micmac

What would people think of Moon and Callachan in centre midfield? Personally I think we'll bring in another player to partner Moon but I don't think I'd be worried if Callachan was given a starting role next season.

Sounds like a straight replacement for Stuart Anderson. Alloa could do worse than bring Anderson in to play Moon's position!

Hopefully with a bit more pace on him, and a wee bit more of a goal threat. I liked Stuart Anderosn's style of play, but he just wasn't suited to the tempo of a two man first division midfield in that respect.

Very decent couple of friendlies organised so far.

I really can't see Cardle coming back but still hopefully Spence will sign up.

Can't imagine we will get Cardle if he is still looking for similar wages as he was on at Dunfermline. I have no problems with a Callachan/Moon partnership in the middle with Anderson wide right. Hopefully see a few more signings in the next week or 2

Glad to see us getting some good friendlies arranged, we might not win the games but as ever pre season is more about match fitness and assessing players

Excellent news got great potential and is only going to get better, hopefully he can hit the 20 goal mark next season. Still need Mcgurn to sign before I can truly relax about next season. All in all happy with how the squad is progressing

I see that Hearts have just released Arvydas Novikovas, from what I remember of him he wasnt a bad player decent delivery. Depending on his salary expection could do worse than have a look at him

I see that Hearts have just released Arvydas Novikovas, from what I remember of him he wasnt a bad player decent delivery. Depending on his salary expection could do worse than have a look at him

Are you already in the pub, bud?