The New Raith Rovers Thread

In all seriousness, it clearly won't happen, but I'd love to have Nacho Novo back. I haven't seen him play in years, he's probably shit, but it'd be good to have a character like him around again. Keeps things interesting.

I'd agree. It's something a bit different. I imagine he'd get dog abuse all season from the opposition which is always amusing. Surprised he'd choose to come back to us over Dundee and Sevco though.

Tade looking for accommodation in Kdy for 3 players looking for trials with us. It might not be but could we have a few french players coming over? Remember the last time that happened :unsure:

We had more Frenchman in one team than the whole of Scottish football put together. They couldn't spell football never mind play it lol at least it'll only be on trial instead of signing them straight off a 5-a-side pitch

Tade looking for accommodation in Kdy for 3 players looking for trials with us. It might not be but could we have a few french players coming over? Remember the last time that happened :unsure:

This is correct, I gave tade some contacts for bedsits it's etc. it's a deal that seems to be have been offered and put in place By agathe with some help from tade.

Can't do any harm to check these guys out. We've had some great French players in the last 15-20 years.

They are exciting prospects according to Tade. Hope he's right!

The worrying thing is that he might well be right, but they could have a similar friendly game to Tade against Norwich. I remember fantalk going absolutely mental crying that we'd be relegated by Christmas.

See John baird has signed for Patrick and dundee want Peter mcdonald to replace him.

Good luck to the wee man at least he'll not be playing against us nxt season unless its in the cup

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by MICMAC

They are exciting prospects according to Tade. Hope he's right!

Were there not a couple of Agathe backed french lads at Stirling a couple of years back? I don't think they ever really got going either.

Can't do any harm to check these guys out. We've had some great French players in the last 15-20 years. 

Totally agree. It was just the whole couple of french players coming over that brought back bad memories.

"Scotlands 3rd Force"