The New Raith Rovers Thread

If mcgurn doesn't sign who'd take Craig Gordon instead? Wishful thinking but another o berts pals along wi barr

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Not for me. Would rather just play Laidlaw. I think he is a capable enough goalie.

Wee bit concerned at the length of time it's taking for it to be confirmed if McGurn will be here or not. Last I heard he had verbally agreed to a new deal. I'm glad we have Laidlaw on the off chance McGurn is offski as he seems more than capable.

Also glad to read in the FFP that we're still looking at bringing in another defender, left midfielder and striker. With the type of players Murray has been bringing in I'm confident we won't be dissapointed on who is signed up in the coming weeks.

Quite excited to see how the team perform.

Wee bit concerned at the length of time it's taking for it to be confirmed if McGurn will be here or not. Last I heard he had verbally agreed to a new deal. I'm glad we have Laidlaw on the off chance McGurn is offski as he seems more than capable.

Also glad to read in the FFP that we're still looking at bringing in another defender, left midfielder and striker. With the type of players Murray has been bringing in I'm confident we won't be dissapointed on who is signed up in the coming weeks.

Quite excited to see how the team perform.

Think someone mentioned McGurn was out the country so wont be able to sign anything but hopefully we get at least one more season out of him before Laidlaw takes over

Not Steven Craig though?

Nah not Craig.

DETAILS!!!!

It sounds cuntish, but in the past I spilled some info I received that my source had given me, and it got the guy in bother, so I tend to keep it quiet when I hear.

I will say I'd be pretty happy if we got this guy on board.

Edited by RaithRyan

I thought it was a challenge from Dyer, was an awful, awful game from memory! 1-0 or something in the end.

It was an utterly brutal game. We were shite, they were as bad as us, if not even worse. Neither team carved out any chances until the 80th minute when Williamson hit a one on one right at the keeper. Dundee then scored a few minutes later. It was cold day, a shit standard of football in an area with a terrible view. The highlight of the day was drinking Desperados on the train back to Stirling where I was at Uni with a group of folk I bumped into on their way to Glasgow who were dishing them out!

Nah not Craig.

It sounds cuntish, but in the past I spilled some info I received that my source had given me, and it got the guy in bother, so I tend to keep it quiet when I hear.

Is your source fairly reliable?

Nah not Craig.

Which is exactly what you've done here yes, err no!