The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

Ah well. By all accounts it could have been more than 3-0.

Possibly but MacDonald wasn't exactly overworked. The third goal was one of the few times they really sliced us open. 

5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

After various deductions and all, probably a £160,000+ payday.

Gate receipts must be around £700k. I would think we'll end up with £200k plus. 

50 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Is that including the TV money ???

No

54 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Gate receipts must be around £700k. I would think we'll end up with £200k plus. 

I noodled the numbers somewhere earlier and was a wee bit surprised that it wasn’t higher without the TV cash. There are a number of statutory deductions taken (10% off the top to the SFA, VAR and GLT casts, VAT, etc), then the home team gets a percentage to pay costs, then you split the remaining amount. You also have to figure more than adult full price ticket cost times attendance, as more than a few discounted tickets (youth, concession, free to club for distribution, etc) will be shifted. The average ticket price is probably less than 75% full face value.

18 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I was reckoning about £325,000 all in.

40000 @ £15 * 40% less Vat = £200,000

£100,000 prize money on exit

£25,000  TV money 

Our percentage is closer to 30-35% due to the costs mentioned above, but near enough £300k sounds ballpark.