The New Raith Rovers Thread

Think he was the big centre half who played the first half of the first derby game at EEP last season with a cast on one hand. Ryan Wallace destroyed him. Subbed at half time for Grant Murray.

Who's available P.C, I think Berts got a season left in him. Does he see himself in the team or does he feel he needs to be in the dugout.

I'm not sure he does. He's looked good when playing himself, but has rarely lasted the 90 minutes when he's been on. We do need another centre half: Murray hasn't got 90 left in him and it's unlikely that Hill and Ellis will go the season without at least an injury or two.

Who's available P.C, I think Berts got a season left in him. Does he see himself in the team or does he feel he needs to be in the dugout.

Pretty much want Renton said. He is probably looking to keep himself out the team if he can so he can focus more on managing. If we do get another defender in then I suspect Ellis will make way. Donaldson could at a push play centre but id rather avoid that and keep him at full back

Pretty much want Renton said. He is probably looking to keep himself out the team if he can so he can focus more on managing. If we do get another defender in then I suspect Ellis will make way. Donaldson could at a push play centre but id rather avoid that and keep him at full back

I pretty much understand all that. It would be good if he was still registered, even if we're up against it he could come on near the end to stablize the team. But if not, i'll be happy to see him running things from the dugout.

Must try harder Grant,

Then again, DA-NO1 stole your bait ;)

I wasn't at that game so I genuinely couldn't think of who was getting talked about.

For some reason I was thinking everyone was talking about the right back with the surname of Wilson.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I wasn't at that game so I genuinely couldn't think of who was getting talked about.

For some reason I was thinking everyone was talking about the right back with the surname of Wilson.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That was Craig Wilson, who used to play for yourselves, and scored for you guys, against us, whilst wearing a rovers top :(

A last minute derby winner in front of a the large pars support, better times. :)

Must be the last time someone scored a winner for the Pars who's wage wasn't bursting the bank.....

This is looking like a decent attacking squad however the centre of defence is the weak link at the minute. I guess it will be hill plus one other and seeing as ellis and murray both look past their best and the latter can't finish a match coupled with hill's discipline still makes me nervous

Think Murray said a couple of weeks ago a striker, left winger and centre defender were still needed. 2 down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app