The New Raith Rovers Thread

So if Barr didn't have a club maybe a week before the start of the new season, he wouldn't consider signing for us?

One word:- Pish.

Highly unlikely that we'd be high up on his list of possible clubs admittedly but to state that there is zero chance that he'd sign is a bit daft.

So you're telling me there's a chance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

Darren Barr regularly played for Hearts last season and even played for Scotland a few years ago. There is no chance he'd even consider signing for us.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He got a recall to the Scotland squad last season.

So if Barr didn't have a club maybe a week before the start of the new season, he wouldn't consider signing for us?

One word:- Pish.

Highly unlikely that we'd be high up on his list of possible clubs admittedly but to state that there is zero chance that he'd sign is a bit daft.

There is zero chance Darren Barr will sign for Raith Rovers. Zero.

Any news on Tade's friends?

I doubt Murray was holding out a ,lot of hope for them, the way he's gone about building the squad and using his budget. besides, if they were anything like Agathe's other proteges, they are probably mince.

must say i liked ferry ,sure we could have done something with him , he was played a lot out of position

Definitely a good footballer, technically adept and with a decent shot but like Stuart Anderson last season maybe lacked that bit of mobility to get around the pitch fast enough in the first division - particularly in his best position of central midfield.

Grant Murray talked about Raith Rovers' new Glenrothes training facility. Is that the new Fife Institute?

Aye, the Michael Woods Sports Centre or something along those lines. Looks like a really great facility, a long way from having to bump a half hour on the astros at Riccarton or conduct top secret set piece drills in the Bevvy Park.

He got a recall to the Scotland squad last season.

There is zero chance Darren Barr will sign for Raith Rovers. Zero.

It'd be great if this turned out like the last time a Falkirk fan told us there was zero chance of us finishing above Falkirk before we erm... finished above Falkirk.

Highly doubtful to be fair but we've more chance than you are condescendingly making out.