The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, spot on said:

Too St Johnstony 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can see that now 🤔 The red on the socks, the logo running all the way down the sleeves and the dark blue top. I don't think the shorts match though, definitely too white. 

I can change the top to royal blue, the socks to just royal blue and white and get rid of the logo running down the sleeves and it'll look nothing like the st.johnstone kit.

25 minutes ago, spot on said:

😂all very commendable but before you give yourself so much work……….., I don’t think  they will change it  😉

I know 😂 it's just what I'd like to see. It's also not a lot of work. I do a lot of digital caricatures/portraitures as a hobby for my Instagram page. Here's one of my creations

Screenshot_20230703-211829_Instagram.jpg

Edited by MICMAC

1 hour ago, MICMAC said:

Right, sado me has just been on the Fanbase sight and not including the railway stand, there's roughly about 1600 unavailable  seats. So the answer to the question is that 1400 season tickets sold sounds about right if you take away the under 12s.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that we have 200 broken seats in the home sections of Stark's Park?

2 hours ago, Wildrover said:

Draught beer in a pub is ok but in a place used once a week/two weeks/three weeks doesn't make sense, probably cost more and needs to be maintained/cleaned, I remember the raith suite had draught beer and it varied from honking to undrinkable  

They're hoping to have the 200 club open on a Sunday afternoon for live football and dominoes tournaments etc.

1 hour ago, MICMAC said:

I know 😂 it's just what I'd like to see. It's also not a lot of work. I do a lot of digital caricatures/portraitures as a hobby for my Instagram page. Here's one of my creations

Screenshot_20230703-211829_Instagram.jpg

Never noticed before how much those caricatures with the large too and small lower body look like Vladislava Galagan.

31 minutes ago, pub car king said:

this is worth a watch, goes into all kinds of stuff in including sorting out set pieces and also using video footage to diagnose and treat injuries. 

"And if we pause here, on frame 2519, we can clearly see him screaming in agony, so we think that's an injury..."

Showing the mechanism of injury will give a clearer insight into a number of factors such as but not limited to. The force of the impact, how the player fell and at what angle, if their studs dug into the pitch, how they got up from it. 

How many players have we had recently where an injury has allegedly been treated only for the player to break down again or suffer complications.

Any bit of insight is helpful. 

3 hours ago, pub car king said:

this is worth a watch, goes into all kinds of stuff in including sorting out set pieces and also using video footage to diagnose and treat injuries. 

Sounds good…but if I hear “upscale” one more time…

Just now, tazz1903 said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kg0pPvxE4UE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mental that you can take something really simple like posting a YouTube video and make a c**t of it.