The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

Just make sure you don't sit in somebody's seat.😀

9 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Get in with the young team over in the south stand, complete with a one man pitch invasion at full time. 

If they’re sized like I remember (from 1973), I might take two anyway!

Should I bring a cardboard tank?

Well what to we say about that, I thought defensively both teams were shocking but were bad imo all the 4 goals was avoidable,, big Kev made a howler tonight for a keeper of his quality should be doing better with that, the only positives to take is we didn’t get beat, Lewis Vaughan and maybe Jack Hamilton only ones with pass marks for me tonight. But we have to be better next week 

Came away a bit annoyed tonight that we’d blown a great chance to go 7 points clear playing 10 men at home.

On reflection it’s a bit mental. Think last week and the position we are in can cause a loss of perspective. If you’d told any of us we’d be 5 points clear at Christmas we’d have taken it in a second.

Thought Murray’s post match interview was spot on. We can be glad we got away with a point, no ground lost on Dundee United but also take the lessons and warnings from tonight and look to come back better after a good rest into the Arbroath game after a tough recent schedule.