The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 points refers to the fact we'll win at least 1 of them which is kind of hard for a team who can't score..

I think Baird was a bit unlucky not to score in his debut yesterday, reckon he'll rack up a decent goal tally in the remaining games( I hope)

If we get the wing play going again, then we'll start creating chances again and we'll start scoring goals again. If we don't we're doomed.

Next teams we face in the league are Accies at Starks, then Dumbarton away. Anything less than 4 points and it's time to panic.

Raith are actually one of the best teams on recent home form. It's just that you have not played a home match for a while now and your recent away form is woeful.

I suspect you will start picking up the points again as soon as you start playing at home again, although I hope not.

Raith are actually one of the best teams on recent home form. It's just that you have not played a home match for a while now and your recent away form is woeful.

I suspect you will start picking up the points again as soon as you start playing at home again, although I hope not.

I hope so. You're right enough about our home form. If it wasn't for that we'd be Morton.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/form/scotone?count=8&type=away

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/form/scotone?count=8&type=home

Overall form over the last 8 games, home and away is the worst in the league.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/form/scotone?count=8

Edited by Scary Bear

Me personally, i think the promotion play offs are beyond us. No goals and struggling against part timers again, oh did i say no goals. The problem is we have absolutely no competition for places, so it doesnt matter how shit these guys play, they're guaranteed a place in the team. Thank god they only signed one year deals, as i'm kind of hoping that they don't get renewed if thats the level of performance we're so getting used to. You would think that they'd start trying to get themselves in the shop window for next season.

When the draw was made that we had Hibs in the next round of the cup, i thought this was winnable. But now its a realisation that we're going to get destroyed, the players have no appetite and no desire. Rant over.

4 points refers to the fact we'll win at least 1 of them which is kind of hard for a team who can't score..

I think Baird was a bit unlucky not to score in his debut yesterday, reckon he'll rack up a decent goal tally in the remaining games( I hope)

what,unlucky that he was caught out with his cheating penalty dive attempt?

Really quite surprised at the struggle to score goals you guys are having, would have thought having guys like cardle, Elliot and spence goalscoring wouldn't be a worry for you.

Hi Tosser, they are ex pars and they were pish!

Really quite surprised at the struggle to score goals you guys are having, would have thought having guys like cardle, Elliot and spence goalscoring wouldn't be a worry for you.

Still reckon we'll come good again..cardles had a few quiet games recently, spence is on his way to part-time football and Elliot's lost interest in the team at the minute as the defence and keeper were shipping in an average of 3 goals per game at Xmas so he couldn't match that himself.

It's getting that goal to end the drought that's the hard part, once we get it, I really hope with the players we have, that we'll start scoring for fun again.

In a couple of weeks, we also have Paul Watson returning from long-term injury which has been a huge loss which will make Mcgurn the only one that will be out from the excellent form at the start of the season.

I think the only hope I have now is staying in this league for next season but unless our form does turn for the better again, even that could be a big ask.

Well done. Very original.

Do us all a favour and stop spouting pish before you embarass yourself any further.

Cardle is an ex pars player but neither spence nor Elliot have ever been on the books of DAFC.

It was brilliant to watch our forwards rip the pish out of your defenders yesterday