The New Raith Rovers Thread

Starting to really lose confidence in Murray. Another awful performance, awful to watch, awful tactics and dreadful use of substitutions.

No idea where we go from here - our form since november has been utterly woeful.

Starting to really lose confidence in Murray. Another awful performance, awful to watch, awful tactics and dreadful use of substitutions.

No idea where we go from here - our form since november has been utterly woeful.

Bit late in the season for a sacking but this is the same shite as last season.

Clearly, we're going to pap Hibs out next week. No time like a cup tie away to a Premier League side to address a shit patch of form.

/braveface

In all seriousness I said much the same to my auld man after todays defeat. We'll do something mental like win next week then there will be no stopping us...

...I'm only on my 3rd tinnie.

First proper test of Grant Murray's reign. Could make or break him. We've been fucking shocking since, surprise surprise, the clocks went back having been so good beforehand. Remember when this very same side lost once in 17?

We're still only two points off the the play-offs at the right end but the fact is in the space of two months we've went from title contenders to relegation play-off candidates. We've got five points from our last eight games, haven't scored in seven and a half hours, and having won eleven points from our first five away games we've now got one point from our last seven. There are serious problems in this squad and Murray, having rightly recieved praise earlier in the season for such a good start, needs to turn it around pronto...

I said to my mate a couple of weeks ago..when we get our next win, I reckon we'll go on a bit of a run, and I still think the same, just hope our next win is this season and not next.

Next teams we face in the league are Accies at Starks, then Dumbarton away. Anything less than 4 points and it's time to panic.