The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

The Germans are pulling out of the Pars, and we think we've got problems just looking for a manager/coach

To the Dunfermline thread......

1 minute ago, Varna Rover said:

whilst my preference would be peter leven i wouldn't be surprised if potter and mickey are announced as interim team until a final decision is made

Potter and Mickey announced as interim team... like they already have been?

1 minute ago, Kooz92 said:

for a longer period and dont be pendemic guys its a reasonable suggestion. of course we may have a new manager tomorrow but there has to be a plan b

4 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

yes but for a longer period. we know nothing so there has to be a plan b

for a longer period and dont be pendemic guys its a reasonable suggestion. of course we may have a new manager tomorrow but there has to be a plan b

I don't think you understand what interim means. They're in place until a new manager is appointed. That could be tomorrow, it could be November. Either way, Potter and Mickey are in charge until a new manager comes in.

Just now, Kooz92 said:

I don't think you understand what interim means. They're in place until a new manager is appointed. That could be tomorrow, it could be November. Either way, Potter and Mickey are in charge until a new manager comes in.

interin means short time but until say christmas would not be interim in my book

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

You really had to bring that feckin up again

Better get used to it if we do announce Scott Brown, we'll be under the spotlight again and the media will drag up all sorts of shit

Just now, lgb61 said:

Better get used to it if we do announce Scott Brown, we'll be under the spotlight again and the media will drag up all sorts of shit

Why would they?

interin means short time but until say christmas would not be interim in my book

Right, but just because you don't understand what a word means doesn't mean it is invalid. Interim is exactly what you are asking for. A temporary or makeshift management team until the new manager is in place. We have that. Stop waffling.

2 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

Right, but just because you don't understand what a word means doesn't mean it is invalid. Interim is exactly what you are asking for. A temporary or makeshift management team until the new manager is in place. We have that. Stop waffling.

if your only reply is to try and put down someone best you stop waffling

22 minutes ago, lgb61 said:

What kind of shit? Your posts on what the media will be like if we appoint a former Celtic player are absolutely wild here.