The New Raith Rovers Thread

Still worries me there has been no news of any extentions as yet. Is it maybe that the board are waiting to see what happens with the playoffs? We should be getting at least the core of these guys tied down early it will send a message to the rest of teh squad of the ambition of the club to keep players of the calibre that we have

Still worries me there has been no news of any extentions as yet. Is it maybe that the board are waiting to see what happens with the playoffs? We should be getting at least the core of these guys tied down early it will send a message to the rest of teh squad of the ambition of the club to keep players of the calibre that we have

"They're keeping him? He's shite - f**k that I'm off".....

Alot of rumours flying about that Moon is away to dundee

had a good season for us, definitely could still cut it at a higher level and he knows Hartley from Alloa. Still feel for him if it's Dundee - he's a Saints fan!

"They're keeping him? He's shite - f**k that I'm off".....

That must be the opposite of Calum Elliot at the start of the season? "They released those players they said they'd keep? f**k that, I'm off to Rovers...". And we've been enjoying his arm-flapping at referees since then.

Murray says he won't start negotiations until we're mathematically safe, so probably not until after the Livi game....

I see Turnbull has another post on the Rovers Website. The Epilogue.

Basically capturing much of what's been said on the websites. He must still be lurking out there in cyberspace.

When all else fails blame the fans. Great way to encourage people to buy new tops today and renew or buy season tickets.

Basically he's saying the complete capitulation in the league over the past 5 months is all ok cause we got on TV 3 times and won the Ramsden's. Oh and lastly the Directors are all amazing and the heart and soul of the club. What a load of self-righteous crap. His head really has exploded in the last 2 years.

Turnbull Hutton is a bit of a w**k now

I wouldn't go that far. He does like having a pop, though - with his 'supporters' jibe and the 'whether they were at the match or not' stuff.

I haven't met the guy, so I'm not sure whether he's just naturally mischievous or not. I imagine he's just having a laugh, but depending on how you take it, it could come across as a bit snide.

Personally, I just take it as banter.

When all else fails blame the fans. Great way to encourage people to buy new tops today and renew or buy season tickets.

Basically he's saying the complete capitulation in the league over the past 5 months is all ok cause we got on TV 3 times and won the Ramsden's. Oh and lastly the Directors are all amazing and the heart and soul of the club. What a load of self-righteous crap. His head really has exploded in the last 2 years.

Did you actually read the piece?

Yeah, let's get rid of him and the rest of the Board, and relace them with the roasters on P&B and fantalk, that'll work.

I never once said we should let you run the club.

I didn't say his running of the club is poor because it isn't. He just seems like a bit of a nob now to me

TH is obviously a wee bit precious though. Doesn't like the Board getting even mild criticism but is happy to have a pop at 'supporters'. If you give it, you have to be able to take it back.

So why do the fans who are happy to have constant pops at Murray, the board etc get upset at nothing statements like this?