The New Raith Rovers Thread

Didn't read beyond this shameful paragraph. 'Reality check. Most of your fans are also a fan of a bigger club first. Hence attendances being so low. Sorry fact but true. Celtic, hubs, hearts, rangers, Dundee utd...'

Regardless of how much sense you spoke in the rest of your post this is extremely insulting. It's that kind of attitude that sees bus loads of people go from every town in Scotland to support the bigoted two from Glasgow.

It's simply not normal to be a grown man and support more than one team in the same league set up.

RandomGuy you're as funny as your thread name.

And fair enough opinion about disagreeing about my comment on supporting two teams (big team and local team), but to say it's not normal for a grown man is a little steep. Slight exaggeration.

I understand there are those who passionately only support their local or favourite club. I respect that.

Last season we could pick from Baird, Elliot, Spence and Smith and couldn't score goals. Now we're going with Elliot, Spence and Glen? I just hope garyspar is wrong.

If we sign Glen and Spence then we absolutely must sign a 4th striker.

Roversmad and Wardy! Thanks for spending precious time in your obviously exciting lives chatting about me. A roaster eh? That's pretty clever and witty.

**I called you a Rangers Fan, nobody called you a roaster..........................

Reality check. Most of your fans are also a fan of a bigger club first. Hence attendances being so low. Sorry fact but true. Celtic, hubs, hearts, rangers, Dundee utd...

& that's where you lost me...

Roversmad and Wardy! Thanks for spending precious time in your obviously exciting lives chatting about me. A roaster eh? That's pretty clever and witty.

Anyways just wanted to clarify a few things.

1) Correct I am a Glasgow rangers fan and proud. This does not mean I cannot support raith or have an opinion about how the club is run etc.

Reality check. Most of your fans are also a fan of a bigger club first. Hence attendances being so low. Sorry fact but true. Celtic, hubs, hearts, rangers, Dundee utd...

Just for clarity I am a season ticket holder at ibrox and have been for 12 years. To save you the time I will make the jokes for you that you will predictably make -

- Sevco

- club that's 2 years old

- no history

- ramsdens final

- our sectarian fans spoil football

- you wasted money

- Craig Whyte is amazing

- raith is our local club and we support them, we aren't glory hunters...

That saved you a bit of time.

I am also a huge fan of Brora rangers based on growing up there and living there until I was 18, and have a very close emotional tie. Also like man utd and Real Madrid. Motherwell have a soft spot in my heart due to my family.

2) I like Raith based on a work colleague supporting them. This started as a distant like but he got us into Raith. I now have developed a support for raith and have attended games.

3) I have an opinion, and my source for transfers is legit. If you are jealous about a roaster having a close contact in the game then I'm sorry. Just give me credit for my source when you see things coming true (check my prediction/knowledge on FB about Bairdy resigning...info came from my source).

4) Gary Glen will happen. Trust me.

5) your voice of reasoning didn't make anyone bugger off! Don't flatter yourself. It's probably more like you posted at 11.30pm

And most of us were going to or in bed!

6) If you would like to speak to me face to face then I will be attending the open meeting tomorrow in the Raith suite. Obviously being huge, knowledgable and fantastic fans I know you will be there. Look forward to chatting.

Ok...so that's who I am and let's see what insults and petty posts you come up with to try and rubbish me. I'm sure as good, pleasant people though you prob won't be that low as to do that.

Look forward to some good intellectual chat in the coming weeks and months.

I hope this forum has good raith fans, of which there are hundreds.

Gary

Is your bunnet too tight?

If not, give yourself a fucking shake, this is typical OF shite, 'but who's your big team, but'

If you want to fit in with the Rovers ditch this shite immediately, you have not started well.

*a)Don't want to "fit in" Zen. Just laying facts on table. Just concentrate on supporting the team.

Monty won a senior major on Sunday btw. *b)Seen you talking about it on another thread Zen. You play yerself?

*a) Well f**k off then.

*b) Wrong, I don't discuss golf, unless it's German motor vehicles.

Is garyspar ACTUALLY Gary Glen and he can't keep it secret that's he's signed for rrfc

Maybe gauging opinion on him joining the Rovers?..

I'll support any player who I feel gives their all but I'd be seriously underwhelmed if we signed Glen.

I'd love him to prove me wrong of course.

Didn't read beyond this shameful paragraph. 'Reality check. Most of your fans are also a fan of a bigger club first. Hence attendances being so low. Sorry fact but true. Celtic, hubs, hearts, rangers, Dundee utd...'

Regardless of how much sense you spoke in the rest of your post this is extremely insulting. It's that kind of attitude that sees bus loads of people go from every town in Scotland to support the bigoted two from Glasgow.

It's simply not normal to be a grown man and support more than one team in the same league set up.

^^^^ This.

Fucking hell, I've agreed with a Cowdenbeath fan and Piers Morgan in the same night. :blink:

Is garyspar ACTUALLY Gary Glen and he can't keep it secret that's he's signed for rrfc

Maybe it's Garys Pa'...

Well we had Jamie Rieds Grandad on the other thread.

Seriously though I'm with AndyC, Gary Glen would be a bit of a "meh" signing.