The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yet another Livi player escapes to a "big" team again....

Is this the big team that have failed to finish above Livi for fucking ages now as well as getting quite a regular pumping by them along the way?

Is the home kit not the same strip but with a new sponsor? No design change etc! And added blue shorts instead of white! Could've sworn last season we were told it was a 2 year deal for that design,

While I like the top I'm a bit pissed off at having kept last seasons one in decent nick cause it was going to have to do next season.

Maybe someone should sort a batch of stick on 'valmcdermid.com' logos and sell them a fiver a pop or somethin?

Do people seriously care that the words across the home top this season are different from the words across the home top last season even though it's the same top?

This.

It's a fucking football top. Unless you are about 12 then who gives a toss.

Do people seriously care that the words across the home top this season are different from the words across the home top last season even though it's the same top?

I would only start to get concerned if it was the real Val McDermid on my chest.