The New Raith Rovers Thread

Losing to livi falkirk and hibs will seal grant murrays fate. And still give us plenty time to turn things arround and not be relegated.

Any half whit can see that the players do not play for grant murray!

There is no desire no passion no fight! And can also say that about grant murray. The man doesnt remove his folded arms within the 90 minutes!

I went to starks park today, handed my season ticket in. And asked for a refund, the office staff laughed and said "what"? "Why"?

I replied, ive been sold an item under false pretense, i was promised a change from last season, a bigger squad, strength in depth and quality,

A manager who in interviews replies with the same answers," we lost silly goals and daft times and we need to lift the players now"

Well so far weve seen none of that!

Ive left all my details with the office and insisted i expect a reply from someone of importance by middle of the week!

Im not wasting anymore time effort and money on watching my beloved club go into another anelka era,! Watching it then was bad enough. I shall be joining the many others who have done the same over the last 6-12 months... And beyond to be fair, i will become a pub gillette soccer saturday supporter untill further notice!

To be fair if I'd have been in the office at the time I would have laughed as well.

3 wins from 5 in the league and you've abandoned the team? Seriously? What did they need to do to make you stay - win all five? Win four out of the five? Win three and draw two? Or would you have been generous and allowed one defeat?

To be honest you're better off out of it mate. With those ridiculously high standards being a Rovers fan was never for you.

I went to starks park today, handed my season ticket in. And asked for a refund, the office staff laughed and said "what"? "Why"?

I replied, ive been sold an item under false pretense, i was promised a change from last season, a bigger squad, strength in depth and quality,

A manager who in interviews replies with the same answers," we lost silly goals and daft times and we need to lift the players now"

Well so far weve seen none of that!

Ive left all my details with the office and insisted i expect a reply from someone of importance by middle of the week!

Im not wasting anymore time effort and money on watching my beloved club go into another anelka era,! Watching it then was bad enough. I shall be joining the many others who have done the same over the last 6-12 months... And beyond to be fair, i will become a pub gillette soccer saturday supporter untill further notice!

I really don't know what you expect to achieve from this.

Not that the board gives a shite to be fair.

Please trust me when I tell you that this couldn't be further from the truth.

Now, armed with that information, can you please change the fucking record and stop copying and pasting from your vast spreadsheet of "Total and utter misinformed shite I can type about the board."

Cheers.

I really don't know what you expect to achieve from this.

A protest. That maybe putting some kind of point to the hierarchy at San Starko, that the fans are about to abandon the club. You know for a fact that we haven't just started playing shit. It's been shit for over 10 months, the silence from the boardroom is deafening.

A protest. That maybe putting some kind of point to the hierarchy at San Starko, that the fans are about to abandon the club. You know for a fact that we haven't just started playing shit. It's been shit for over 10 months, the silence from the boardroom is deafening.

You means a handful of fans with totally unrealistic expectations are about to abandon the club...

Jesus wept :lol:

If we lose to Livingston 4-0 at home, I'd be worried. Not saying the result last night was fine, it clearly wasn't and something should be getting done about it. But let's face it, Rangers were the better outfit (the second goal, quickly followed by the third totally killed it as a contest) if it was 1-0 at the break i would have been pretty content.

I would admit that Murray is under a bit of pressure now, given the sheer gulf in class between ourselves and the full time teams we have played.

Surely this cannot be as bad as either the Anelka years or the period before McGlynn took over the reigns. (Second bottom of the second division) in case anyone has forgotten about that...

That's what I took it as, he's protesting as he's pissed off with the current regime. Wipe away the tears mate it's ok.

I'm fairly long in tooth so have come to terms long ago that I support an average second teir side. The 90s glory days aside that is. So not really prone to tears or kneejerk calls for the managers head.

I'm fairly long in tooth so have come to terms long ago that I support an average second teir side. The 90s glory days aside that is. So not really prone to tears or kneejerk calls for the managers head.

It's hardly bloody kneejerk is it. Keep having a go though. I never expected to win every game either. I'm like you I support Raith Rovers, it's the manner in which we lose. 10 months of utter shite isn't worrying you in the slightest, ok keep clapping pal. And you Turboshandy do one.

I'm like you I support Raith Rovers, it's the manner in which we lose. 10 months of utter shite isn't worrying you in the slightest

This is what annoys me the most. I can take getting beat and I can take getting hammered on occasion but 3 absolute poundings in the last 3 weeks is embarrassing. Sure the opposition are a lot better than us but we gave ourselves absolute zero chance of beating them with our tactics and team selection. Everyone could see long balls to Stewart and Vaughan weren't working last night, let's be serious it would never work unless we were playing the under 12s. The only forward player we had in our squad yesterday that could win headers is Anderson. Why did we not have him on from the start? Not that it would have made a huge difference to the outcome but it might have allowed us to win some long balls

This is what annoys me the most. I can take getting beat and I can take getting hammered on occasion but 3 absolute poundings in the last 3 weeks is embarrassing. Sure the opposition are a lot better than us but we gave ourselves absolute zero chance of beating them with our tactics and team selection. Everyone could see long balls to Stewart and Vaughan weren't working last night, let's be serious it would never work unless we were playing the under 12s. The only forward player we had in our squad yesterday that could win headers is Anderson. Why did we not have him on from the start? Not that it would have made a huge difference to the outcome but it might have allowed us to win some long balls

Owe you a greenie Kev thanks. Excellent post.