Completed Games?

SaltyTON

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I got the Platinum for No Mans Sky and a few weeks later they added some more trophies!

If we are just talking about Platinums I've got 5, mainly for Lego games (so I could unlock all the characters for my son!!!) and also Life is Strange. The latter of which is basically going through the whole story mode.

There are a few others that I reasonably close on. GTAV was one that I wanted but some of the side quests are so tedious I gave up in the end

Also really wanted the Dishonored Platinum but one of the trophies required you to complete the game in "dark mode", which essestially meant killing just about every NCP in the game and I couldn't make myself do it lol.

I only really complete games from years back. Always lose interest on new ones, so I go back to the old ones. Completed a lot of games, but I will list 5 that were a hard time to get through.

Ghost and Goblins (NES)

Rayman 1 (PS1)

Megaman 1 through 6 (NES)

Super Mario: The Lost Levels (NES/SNES)

I Wanna Be The Guy (Not really a well-known game, but it's almost impossible to complete and is seen as the hardest game ever made.There is a lot of videos on YouTube of it that showcase the extremely hard difficulty well.)

Currently trying to get all the trophies for the Crash N Sane Trilogy. Only got Crash 3 to complete to get the full 100%.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/21/2017 at 01:26, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I finished Plants vs Zombies.

That's right, motherfuckers. You heard me.

Haha, me too actually. I'm so sad PvZ2 is a mobile game only.

I have 100% achievements on Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Portal, Portal 2, XCOM Enemy Within. Though technically you can't finish a sandbox game, I have thousands of hours in Don't Starve and Garry's Mod. I found this link with garrys mod free stuff and it really reminds me good old days of my machinima attempts.

On 4/19/2019 at 09:57, JollyJoddy said:

Embarrassingly, I played it on an Android emulator on my PC. The emulator was so shit that it ran at half speed.

Shame it's a grindathon that makes you play the same levels dozens of times to unlock the next ones...or just stump up some cash  <_<

On 19/04/2019 at 09:57, JollyJoddy said:

I have 100% achievements on Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Portal, Portal 2, XCOM Enemy Within. Though technically you can't finish a sandbox game, I have thousands of hours in Don't Starve and Garry's Mod. I found this link with garrys mod free stuff and it really reminds me good old days of my machinima attempts.

Have you played xcom 2 yet? 

• 1 month later...

Got 100% through Marvel’s Spider-man earlier today. For a long time I thought it was an excellent game, but from about 65% onwards I found it a bit of slog/repetitive. 

Now going to try finish Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy before starting Hitman.